Re: [Yuricon] Re: [CON] Yaoi-Con Brings It On Down

  • Yuriineko
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2003
      how could anyone not love catgirls...purrrrr..they are sooo cute...i love girl and i love cats...so catgirls are purrrfect for me =^^=...wolfgirls are also great too..since wolves are my favorite animals.

      jason <sacranoidclub@...> wrote:
      ok we have lost another girl to being a fan of the
      furr.....catgirls...mmmmmmmmmm

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Yuriineko <yuriineko@y...> wrote:
      > ok *plots* when im past 18...well if im not some bum on the street
      by then..i will make my own massive con!! It is my goal in life..yes
      i am aspiring to go far in life lmao...it will be full of yuri for me
      yaoi for my buddies and nekomimi for all ^^...catgirls mmmm *melts*
      it wont be all 18+ just certain sections...
      > all my friends will help me...hmmm well maybe i should talk that
      over with them first..or atleast tell them about it heh..i know its
      gonna be a shit load of work..but im prepared..so in like 2 or 3
      years anyone wanna help me?..give me some ideas..ive already been
      told that it is all a waste..and not to do it, so i dont wanna hear
      that anymore..only good things ok =^^=....
      > ~the kitty~ nyan nyan =^^=

      Do you Yahoo!?