Re: [Yuricon] Digest Number 840

  • Birdie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2003

      >Well, you see, several years ago, I was teaching Taijiquan at a local high
      >school at nights. Every time I swung around for diagonal single whip into
      >fist under elbow, I'd see a sign on the wall for the Student Council Rose
      >Sale. It had a color code (which has not changed radically from when I was a
      >kid) red for love, pink for interest, white for friendship. No black for
      >"die now, bitch," but you can't have everything.
      >
      >So, everytime I taught that piece, I'd laugh when i saw the sign and think
      >about the SC from Ohtori. With uniforms that are tailored and color-coded,
      >and that *hair* they were probably pusing the limits of the budget two weeks
      >into the semester...and how funny it would be if the color code became a
      >color war, with the rose sale turning into a popularity contest.
      >
      >Feel free to use the idea. I never will. :-)
      >

      >Cheers,
      >
      >Erica

      That's brilliant. I love it. Of course I was the one that thought it
      would be a great idea to have a story based on the idea that Excel
      Saga's Il Palazzo was actually the reincarnation of Tenchi Muyo's Kagato
      and Excel was his punishment for his not appreciating his past lives’
      underlings.... And I actually posted a fic based on the idea that if
      Diva likes Jinnai that she'd love Fatora... but that's beside the point.
      I think it'd be a blast if you, or another qualified writer decided to
      use your story idea of selling roses for the good of fashion.

      Peace, love, and all the good stuff,
      Birdie