New ASD Installment: Jenn-chan is back!

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2003
      I did it. I got everything done on time. There was a slight problem a few moments ago when I tried to upload the files but everything is fine now. So here you go.

      Enjoy.

      Well to work with me. I'm working on a silly project right now. Something completly out of the ordinary for me. If anyone wants to see it when I'm finished just yell out.

      jaa ne

      Kat