unsubscribing ALC

  • zephthebest@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2001
      wah!!
      i can't bring myself to do it!!!
      *glares at yahoo*
      it's going to stay as one of my groups until it is deleted.
      which brings me to the point of this..
      erica, are you going to delete ALC_2001 or hope it comes back? or...?

      -Zeph
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2001
        >From: zephthebest@...

        >wah!!
        >i can't bring myself to do it!!!
        >*glares at yahoo*
        >it's going to stay as one of my groups until it is deleted.
        >which brings me to the point of this..
        >erica, are you going to delete ALC_2001 or hope it comes back? or...?

        Right now "or" is probably what I'm doing.

        It may well have simply been a technical glitch. I've got a email into their
        HAHAHA support and we'll see what happens.

        AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
        http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/