Re: Apologies for the inconvenience!

  • zephthebest@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 95 , Nov 4 9:45 AM
      --- In Yuricon@y..., pyrephox18@a... wrote:
      > In a message dated 11/4/01 11:37:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      > e.l.f.@i... writes:
      >

      > > >I've heard that they've been harassing a lot of "sexuality"
      related groups,
      > > >lately. A few of the yaoi and slash groups I was on have been
      nervously
      > > >looking for a new home.
      > >
      > > Yeah - I'll stick that on the list of things to do. :-)
      > >
      > > We're not a sexuality based group, which is why this kind of
      thing bothers
      > > me - we're an entertainment/convention group. Be that as it may...
      > >

      > Yah, that's why I put the word in quotes, because it seems like
      that's the
      > basis they're using to target groups, regardless of the reality.
      And I've
      > heard good things about topica.com, as far as hosts go. Don't have
      much
      > personal experience with them, though.
      >
      > Pyrephox- thwapping Yahoo.

      that, right there, that kind of thing makes me really sad. it's
      terrible that people still can't express themselves on certain issues
      without getting "shut down"... *sigh* sometimes the human race can be
      very disappointing.

      -Zeph
      who has just finished Catcher in the Rye, so ignore the
      depressedness. it's the book i tell you ^_~
    • ServoKamen
      Message 95 of 95 , Nov 10 11:11 AM