Steel Angel Kurumi 2

  • Sean Gaffney
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 11, 2003
      Dear God, this is the yuri-est series I've ever SEEN. This is so
      getting ficced by me when the 2nd volume finishes it. I mean, ye
      gods.

      --SG
      --back, still writing con thoughts. :-D
    • Renee

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 11, 2003
          >From: "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...>

          >Dear God, this is the yuri-est series I've ever SEEN. This is so
          >getting ficced by me when the 2nd volume finishes it. I mean, ye
          >gods.

          Don't tease, Sean. Give us juicy details.

          Second DVD or second season? The first DVD certainly had the other android
          girl who obsessed over Kurumi, but it was obviously going to be nothing more
          than tease-y stuff.

        • Sean Gaffney
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 11, 2003
            > Second DVD or second season? The first DVD certainly had the other android
            > girl who obsessed over Kurumi, but it was obviously going to be nothing more
            > than tease-y stuff.

            2nd season. Modern times. No explanation yet as to what happened
            with Nakahito from the first series.

            Cast:

            Nako. Cute, shy girl with glasses. Shrine miko. Loved by Kurumi
            and Uu-chan. Has no idea about Uu-chan. Doesn't know what to do
            about Kurumi. Not quite Tenchi-esque, but close.

            Uu-chan (Urumi? Can't recall). B-ko esque girl, only less haughty.
            Loves Nako. Detests Kurumi worming her way into Nako's life. Her
            facial expressions throughout are a huge highlight.

            Kurumi - Pretty much exactly the same. Loves Nako. Very airheaded.
            The 'dark past' from Series 1 hasn't come into play.

            Saki: Also pretty much exactly the same, except Uu-chan is her #1
            love. The only one to really realize the love quadrangle that's
            going on. Loves Uu-chan (who kissed her). Loves Kurumi (they call
            each other sisters, but Saki clearly wants Kurumi in a non-sisterly
            way).

            Karinka hasn't appeared yet, she shows up in 7, the first ep of DVD 2.

            It's a hell of a lot of fun, and really has nothing at all to
            interfere with tons of hot hot lesbian sex. It's also very
            reminiscent of Project A-Ko.

            --SG
          • ryuu waraterusu
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 11, 2003
              Ive only seen the first  season but ive heard in the second season that kurumi gets a new master.. or should i say mistress ^_^ if only i had enough money to buy the # 2 series
              is the number 2 series theme song good?

              arigatou gozaimasu

              ryuu-san

              Do you Yahoo!?
            • Shannon J. L.
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 11, 2003
                > Nako. Cute, shy girl with glasses. Shrine miko. Loved by Kurumi
                > and Uu-chan. Has no idea about Uu-chan. Doesn't know what to do
                > about Kurumi. Not quite Tenchi-esque, but close.
                Very hapless, very cute, absolutely clueless. Lots of semi-adult
                humor involving Kurumi being enthusiastic about sleeping together,
                etc. etc.

                > Uu-chan (Urumi? Can't recall). B-ko esque girl, only less
                haughty.
                > Loves Nako. Detests Kurumi worming her way into Nako's life. Her
                > facial expressions throughout are a huge highlight.
                Very B-ko like, including access to giant mecha. Kinda like her,
                though...

                > Kurumi - Pretty much exactly the same. Loves Nako. Very
                airheaded.
                > The 'dark past' from Series 1 hasn't come into play.
                Waii! Kurumi is so cute!

                Shane :)
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 11, 2003
                  >From: "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...>

                  >It's a hell of a lot of fun, and really has nothing at all to
                  >interfere with tons of hot hot lesbian sex. It's also very
                  >reminiscent of Project A-Ko.

                  Requests have been placed, verdict to come. Thanks for the update!

                • Thomas Scroggs
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 14, 2003
                    I've seen it all.
                    Lot of fun. The last couple fights are really nice
                    and yuri abounds.

                    The third steel angle is a bit of a pain, but seems to
                    have something for Kurumi, when she's not busy trying
                    to smash things.

                    =====
                    http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 15, 2003
                      >From: Thomas Scroggs <trscroggs@...>

                      >I've seen it all.
                      >Lot of fun. The last couple fights are really nice
                      >and yuri abounds.

                      In a teasing and eviscerated way, yes.

                      The problem with this series was that while it had a decent, if immensely
                      trite, set up, you knew nothing would ever happen, and the main character
                      was as dull as a bag of doorknobs.

                      The end was so predictable I practically recited along with the characters.
                      :-)