Rica and Miho are bi??

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2003
      Well, bi-lingual, that is. (OK, bad joke, but it's been a long day.)

      The ladies of Anise magazine were insipred by our publication of "Rica 'te
      Kanji!?" by Rica Takashima (available at the Yuricon shop
      http://www.yuricon.org/goodies.htm and through Anime Castle
      http://www.animecastle.com) that they decided to publish a bi-lingual
      edition of "Rica"

      Author Rica Takashima very kindly arranged for me to receive a copy and I
      have to say, it's really cute. Not only does it have the collected works of
      "Rica", but a nasty little omake and some new material, and our English
      translation. I've included the cover as an attachment, so you can see the
      deal.

      If you are actually interested in purchasing it, I guess you can visit the
      Anise site: http://www.terra-publications.co.jp/anise/ani.html

    • kun
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2003
        > Author Rica Takashima very kindly arranged for me to receive a copy and I
        > have to say, it's really cute. Not only does it have the collected works of
        > "Rica", but a nasty little omake and some new material, and our English
        > translation. I've included the cover as an attachment, so you can see the
        > deal.

        Very cute! Congratulations, Emi =^.^=

        *does a little Miho dance*

        Kun