Re: [Yuricon] What's everybody watching? (Sorry, a bit long)

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 5, 2003
      > From: "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...>
      >
      >> Last, but not least. I now own my own very special copy of Naked Killer! I
      >> saw the last half hour at Yuricon and knew I must have it.
      >
      > I knew it - you and Serge are officially my cosmic siblings. Welcome to the
      > family of depraved and kitsh-loving freaks. :-)

      I'll just warn you now, I'm really bad at birthdays. ;)

      >> I went to the guy I normally buy my Kung Fu and Anime from. He tried to
      >> give me a remake of it. I went into a frenzy. "Does this version have a cop
      >> that pukes every time he holds a gun?", I demanded, " Does the villainess
      >> wear a pimp suit and strut with a cane? How much groin stabbing is in this
      >> movie?" I think I managed to scare him more than any greasy fan boy he had
      >> ever met.
      >
      > I so wish I had been a fly on that wall. :-)

      Actually, I have sneaking suspicion that she had the opposite effect on him.
      I mean who wouldn't be attracted to a woman who likes groin stabbings,
      lesbian pimps and puking cops.

      -=-
      Serge
    • kun
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 8, 2003
        > Shucks. 'Blush'
        >
        > The guy actually did look a bit taken back. We have had lots of
        > converstations but never one quite like that. He was telling me that
        > some of his friends went to Yuricon. The first thing he mentioned was
        > the Henti room so he can't be that faint of heart.

        The Hentai room? o.0~ But...all of our rooms were playing hentai ;p
        Well...perhaps you can't count the live action room...but Weather Woman and
        Kekko Kamen come close =^.^=

        Kun