Re: [Yuricon] Re: otakon

    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 5, 2003
      >From: "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...>

      >Cool, I can watch you emasculate more fangirls. :-D

      Probably

      ><gets teary eyes> Erica-sama, HIDOI!

      You ever call me that in public and fangirls can watch me emasculate you.
      :-D

      > > Plus, you owe me a chapter of a ROD story. If you don't send it, i may
      >have
      > > to work on it anyway and you wouldn't like that. :-)
      >
      >Oh God, I'd completely forgotten about that. ^^;; Will try to look
      >it over before I go.

      Thank you

      >Speaking of which, for anyone who likes my writing but hates endings
      >and closure, http://www.thekeep.org/~sean/wip.html now has drafts of
      >all my abandoned and unfinished fics. And trust me, there are a LOT
      >of them. Admire my lovely ideas that fall dead at the feet of my
      >lazy work ethic. :-D

      You'll never see mine - my unused story ideas are more private than my top
      drawer AFAIC. ;-)

    • Shannon Stricof
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 11, 2003
        EEEEEEEP! I stand corrected, my new answer, with magical lesbian powers bestowed upon the worthy from the gods above.

        -Shannon Ami

        Johann Chua <cjchua@...> wrote:
        At 11:45 PM 8/10/2003 -0700, Shannon Stricof wrote:
        >>... how can one emasculate *any* kind of -girl?
        >>
        >>Chris Davies.
        >
        >   It really isnt soo hard. That's the same as asking how does one
        effeminate
        >(sp, I know) a guy, and that's really really really easy.   -Shannon Ami

        Um, emasculate means "to remove the male reproductive glands; castrate".  The
        adjective form can even be synonymous with effeminate.

        Do you Yahoo!?