Re: [Yuricon] What's everybody watching? (Sorry, a bit long)

  • Carmen DiProspero
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 5, 2003
      --- Donna Harrison <COMPUTER_GREMLIN@...>
      wrote:

      > I've also caught some episodes of Comic Party. It
      > found a special place in
      > my heart right away. It's all about Otakus. I knew
      > this was a show I could
      > get behind when the one character stands in awe of a
      > mangaka and thinks to
      > himself with tearing glazed over eyes " I never knew
      > a convention could be
      > like this"

      Comic Party is also one of my faves, from the same
      people who did another fave series of mine, To Heart.
      I'm glad Right Stuf acquired the North American distro
      rights to release it.

      Carmen ^_^ (Counting down to Otakon!!)

      > -Donna
      >

      > >----------
      > >MSN 8 helps
      > <http://g.msn.com/8HMEENUS/2752??PS=>ELIMINATE
      > E-MAIL VIRUSES.
      > >Get 2 months FREE*.
      > >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >
      ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3625325.4914071.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705017756:HM/A=1695348/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?page=1374-105951838331032>648d2aa.jpg
      > >648d32c.jpg

      > ><http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>Yahoo! Terms of
      > Service.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • kun
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 8, 2003
        > Shucks. 'Blush'
        >
        > The guy actually did look a bit taken back. We have had lots of
        > converstations but never one quite like that. He was telling me that
        > some of his friends went to Yuricon. The first thing he mentioned was
        > the Henti room so he can't be that faint of heart.

        The Hentai room? o.0~ But...all of our rooms were playing hentai ;p
        Well...perhaps you can't count the live action room...but Weather Woman and
        Kekko Kamen come close =^.^=

        Kun