Re: [Yuricon] Re: otakon

    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 5, 2003
      >From: "kun" <kun@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: otakon
      >Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 15:18:18 -0400
      >
      > > Yuricon has a table in the dealer's room, I believe. I don't know
      > > whether Erica is going this year, however. I think they're selling
      > > the 2 anthologies that debuted at Yuricon (I hope they are, I want to
      > >

      >Don't be so negative...I'm sure that being a big name if fanfiction gets
      >you
      >at least a few squeals, ne?

      Yeah, but guys who squeal are so.... ;-)

      Anyway, Sean, I'll be there, so you can come and get abused and feel just as
      if you were actually at yuricon.

      Plus, you owe me a chapter of a ROD story. If you don't send it, i may have
      to work on it anyway and you wouldn't like that. :-)

    • Shannon Stricof
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 11, 2003
        EEEEEEEP! I stand corrected, my new answer, with magical lesbian powers bestowed upon the worthy from the gods above.

        -Shannon Ami

        Johann Chua <cjchua@...> wrote:
        At 11:45 PM 8/10/2003 -0700, Shannon Stricof wrote:
        >>... how can one emasculate *any* kind of -girl?
        >>
        >>Chris Davies.
        >
        >   It really isnt soo hard. That's the same as asking how does one
        effeminate
        >(sp, I know) a guy, and that's really really really easy.   -Shannon Ami

        Um, emasculate means "to remove the male reproductive glands; castrate".  The
        adjective form can even be synonymous with effeminate.

        Do you Yahoo!?