Re: [Yuricon] Re: otakon

    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 5, 2003
      >From: KathrynDarkStar@...

      >Is
      >Yuricon going to have any places set up there? I REALLY want to buy some
      >yuri
      >anime stuff because I can't around here. There's only one anime store
      >(thank
      >the gods it's walking distance from my house) and they dont have Yuri or
      >Yaoi
      >stuff.

      Listen to me carefully. Yuricon will be sharing a table with Anime Next and
      Shoujocon. We have two comics that we're selling, but it's important for you
      to pay attention, because you are a MINOR and that means that your father
      has the legal right to make purchasing decisions for you.

      You cannot purchase our Yuri Monogatari. It is for people 18 and over ONLY.
      Nor will you be able to purchase any of the Japanese manga we're selling.
      You can, with your father's permission, purchase "Rica 'tte Kanji!?" and
      postcards from that series.

      Please understand, we, as sellers, will be held responsible if you do
      something silly like try to purchase something with adult content from us. I
      refuse to have your enthusiasm be the reason I'm banned from Otakon's DR for
      eternity. Do you understand?

      >Plus, is <3 Erica <3going? *_* If so, can I get her autograph?!! eeeee!!
      >-=squeels at the thought=-

      You can, but after the above, you probably won't want to. I'll be there most
      of the weekend.

    • Shannon Stricof
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 11, 2003
        EEEEEEEP! I stand corrected, my new answer, with magical lesbian powers bestowed upon the worthy from the gods above.

        -Shannon Ami

        Johann Chua <cjchua@...> wrote:
        At 11:45 PM 8/10/2003 -0700, Shannon Stricof wrote:
        >>... how can one emasculate *any* kind of -girl?
        >>
        >>Chris Davies.
        >
        >   It really isnt soo hard. That's the same as asking how does one
        effeminate
        >(sp, I know) a guy, and that's really really really easy.   -Shannon Ami

        Um, emasculate means "to remove the male reproductive glands; castrate".  The
        adjective form can even be synonymous with effeminate.

        Do you Yahoo!?