Re: Completely and utterly OT

  • kun
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 4, 2003
      > A friend sent me this:
      > http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~davlarm/utena.html
      >
      > *dies laughing* If you are a Sailor Moon or Utena fan, you just might get a
      > kick out if it....

      A kick? I think I got the Kumite special with extra blood ;p

      *does a little sailor dance*

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@
    • kun
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 4, 2003
        >> A friend sent me this:
        >> http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~davlarm/utena.html
        >
        > That's just not right. I should not be laughing like this. I am a
        > grim brooding guy, why am I laughing like this?

        Hey be careful! You should work yourself up gradually to that kind of thing.
        Perhaps start with a chuckle...

        =^.^=

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 4, 2003
          Wonderful. Thank you!

          >From: "Menagi_chan" <menagi_chan@...>
          >To: <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [Yuricon] Completely and utterly OT
          >Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 14:38:44 -0400
          >
          >A friend sent me this:
          >http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~davlarm/utena.html
          >
          >*dies laughing* If you are a Sailor Moon or Utena fan, you just might get
          >kick out if it....
          >

          >Jya matta ne!
          >
          >Menagi-chan
          >www.starnighindustries.com

        • Shannon Stricof
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 5, 2003
            That was brilliant, just what I needed to brighten the night a little.

            -Shannon Ami

            Menagi_chan <menagi_chan@...> wrote:
            A friend sent me this:
            http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~davlarm/utena.html

            *dies laughing*  If you are a Sailor Moon or Utena fan, you just might get a
            kick out if it....

            Jya matta ne!

            Menagi-chan
            www.starnighindustries.com