Re: Completely and utterly OT

  • shenotski
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 3, 2003
      Almost makes me feal like riverdancing...ALMOST.
    • cricharddavies
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 3, 2003
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Menagi_chan" <menagi_chan@s...>
        wrote:
        > A friend sent me this:
        > http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~davlarm/utena.html

        That's just not right. I should not be laughing like this. I am a
        grim brooding guy, why am I laughing like this?

        Chris Davies.
      • kun
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 4, 2003
          > A friend sent me this:
          > http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~davlarm/utena.html
          >
          > *dies laughing* If you are a Sailor Moon or Utena fan, you just might get a
          > kick out if it....

          A kick? I think I got the Kumite special with extra blood ;p

          *does a little sailor dance*

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
        • kun
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 4, 2003
            >> A friend sent me this:
            >> http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~davlarm/utena.html
            >
            > That's just not right. I should not be laughing like this. I am a
            > grim brooding guy, why am I laughing like this?

            Hey be careful! You should work yourself up gradually to that kind of thing.
            Perhaps start with a chuckle...

            =^.^=

            Kun
            ----'-,-{@
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 4, 2003
              Wonderful. Thank you!

              >From: "Menagi_chan" <menagi_chan@...>
              >To: <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: [Yuricon] Completely and utterly OT
              >Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 14:38:44 -0400
              >
              >A friend sent me this:
              >http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~davlarm/utena.html
              >
              >*dies laughing* If you are a Sailor Moon or Utena fan, you just might get
              >kick out if it....
              >

              >Jya matta ne!
              >
              >Menagi-chan
              >www.starnighindustries.com

            • Shannon Stricof
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 5, 2003
                That was brilliant, just what I needed to brighten the night a little.

                -Shannon Ami

                Menagi_chan <menagi_chan@...> wrote:
                A friend sent me this:
                http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~davlarm/utena.html

                *dies laughing*  If you are a Sailor Moon or Utena fan, you just might get a
                kick out if it....

                Jya matta ne!

                Menagi-chan
                www.starnighindustries.com