Re: [Yuricon] Completely and utterly OT

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2003
      Omg! That was great. *Laughs* ^_^

      Menagi_chan <menagi_chan@...> wrote:
      A friend sent me this:
      http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~davlarm/utena.html

      *dies laughing*  If you are a Sailor Moon or Utena fan, you just might get a
      kick out if it....

      Jya matta ne!

      Menagi-chan
      www.starnighindustries.com

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Gina D
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 3, 2003
        Ye gods that was hilarious. I loved part 5.

        kage-kun
        "ookami wa ookami"

        >Menagi_chan <menagi_chan@...> wrote:A friend sent me
        >this:
        >http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~davlarm/utena.html
        >
        >*dies laughing* If you are a Sailor Moon or Utena fan, you just might get
        >kick out if it....
        >

        >Jya matta ne!
        >
        >Menagi-chan
        >www.starnighindustries.com
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        >"I live my life as a healer and one of love,but make no mistake, I am not
        >afraid to wield the warrior's arrow."

      • shenotski
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 3, 2003
          Almost makes me feal like riverdancing...ALMOST.
        • cricharddavies
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 3, 2003
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Menagi_chan" <menagi_chan@s...>
            wrote:
            > A friend sent me this:
            > http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~davlarm/utena.html

            That's just not right. I should not be laughing like this. I am a
            grim brooding guy, why am I laughing like this?

            Chris Davies.
          • kun
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 4, 2003
              > A friend sent me this:
              > http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~davlarm/utena.html
              >
              > *dies laughing* If you are a Sailor Moon or Utena fan, you just might get a
              > kick out if it....

              A kick? I think I got the Kumite special with extra blood ;p

              *does a little sailor dance*

              Kun
              ----'-,-{@
            • kun
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 4, 2003
                >> A friend sent me this:
                >> http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~davlarm/utena.html
                >
                > That's just not right. I should not be laughing like this. I am a
                > grim brooding guy, why am I laughing like this?

                Hey be careful! You should work yourself up gradually to that kind of thing.
                Perhaps start with a chuckle...

                =^.^=

                Kun
                ----'-,-{@
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 4, 2003
                  Wonderful. Thank you!

                  >From: "Menagi_chan" <menagi_chan@...>
                  >To: <Yuricon@yahoogroups.com>
                  >Subject: [Yuricon] Completely and utterly OT
                  >Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 14:38:44 -0400
                  >
                  >A friend sent me this:
                  >http://www3.mb.sympatico.ca/~davlarm/utena.html
                  >
                  >*dies laughing* If you are a Sailor Moon or Utena fan, you just might get
                  >kick out if it....
                  >

                  >Jya matta ne!
                  >
                  >Menagi-chan
                  >www.starnighindustries.com