Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon Dance Sketch

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
      > So much for photgraphic memory, huh? :-)

      I can tell you exactly what the business card looked like but not what it
      says *sobs* what a worthless ablity. Probly why I'm having an easier time
      with Japanese then I did with english LOL

      > Her name is Mari Morimoto and I'll send the link forward to her.
      >
      > She'll like it.

      Thanks >^_^< So much was happening sunday and I think I got to side tracked
      when she gave it me to to remember where I set it. I know it was during that
      last panel with Rica and Eriko but all I can remember is being flustered by
      so many cute asian girls all speaking Japanese very very fast. I finally
      couldn't keep up LOL but I loved every moment of it >^_^<

      Realy need to write that con report. Maybe sometime this month when I get a
      moments free time.

      Thanks again.

      jaa ne

      Kat