Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon Dance Sketch

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
      >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

      >Before I die for the day (sleep that is) Thought I'd post this. Sorry it
      >has
      >taken so long to get it up. I've still not got around to writing my con
      >report (good thing I have a photo graphic memory) This is the sketch I was
      >drawing during the dance:
      >
      >http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/Gallery01/Yuricon/Yuricondance.html
      >
      >I can remember ever detail of that night but not the girls name and I lost
      >her business card too Arrggghhh!!!! (I know, I have a memory for images and
      >deatils but horrible with names)

      So much for photgraphic memory, huh? :-)

      Her name is Mari Morimoto and I'll send the link forward to her.

      She'll like it.

    • Kathryn Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
        > So much for photgraphic memory, huh? :-)

        I can tell you exactly what the business card looked like but not what it
        says *sobs* what a worthless ablity. Probly why I'm having an easier time
        with Japanese then I did with english LOL

        > Her name is Mari Morimoto and I'll send the link forward to her.
        >
        > She'll like it.

        Thanks >^_^< So much was happening sunday and I think I got to side tracked
        when she gave it me to to remember where I set it. I know it was during that
        last panel with Rica and Eriko but all I can remember is being flustered by
        so many cute asian girls all speaking Japanese very very fast. I finally
        couldn't keep up LOL but I loved every moment of it >^_^<

        Realy need to write that con report. Maybe sometime this month when I get a
        moments free time.

        Thanks again.

        jaa ne

        Kat