Re: [Yuricon] Re: Yuricon Dance Sketch

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
      I said I was hyponized by her PONY TAILS >^_^<

      Kat

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
        >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

        >Before I die for the day (sleep that is) Thought I'd post this. Sorry it
        >has
        >taken so long to get it up. I've still not got around to writing my con
        >report (good thing I have a photo graphic memory) This is the sketch I was
        >drawing during the dance:
        >
        >http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/Gallery01/Yuricon/Yuricondance.html
        >
        >I can remember ever detail of that night but not the girls name and I lost
        >her business card too Arrggghhh!!!! (I know, I have a memory for images and
        >deatils but horrible with names)

        So much for photgraphic memory, huh? :-)

        Her name is Mari Morimoto and I'll send the link forward to her.

        She'll like it.

      • Kathryn Williams
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
          > So much for photgraphic memory, huh? :-)

          I can tell you exactly what the business card looked like but not what it
          says *sobs* what a worthless ablity. Probly why I'm having an easier time
          with Japanese then I did with english LOL

          > Her name is Mari Morimoto and I'll send the link forward to her.
          >
          > She'll like it.

          Thanks >^_^< So much was happening sunday and I think I got to side tracked
          when she gave it me to to remember where I set it. I know it was during that
          last panel with Rica and Eriko but all I can remember is being flustered by
          so many cute asian girls all speaking Japanese very very fast. I finally
          couldn't keep up LOL but I loved every moment of it >^_^<

          Realy need to write that con report. Maybe sometime this month when I get a
          moments free time.

          Thanks again.

          jaa ne

          Kat