Re: Yuricon Dance Sketch

  • shenotski
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
      Jeese i fear what you may have drawn if you had been in the video
      room when the Engrish G-taste was playing.
      > Kawaii...
    • Kathryn Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
        I said I was hyponized by her PONY TAILS >^_^<

        Kat

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
          >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

          >Before I die for the day (sleep that is) Thought I'd post this. Sorry it
          >has
          >taken so long to get it up. I've still not got around to writing my con
          >report (good thing I have a photo graphic memory) This is the sketch I was
          >drawing during the dance:
          >
          >http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/Gallery01/Yuricon/Yuricondance.html
          >
          >I can remember ever detail of that night but not the girls name and I lost
          >her business card too Arrggghhh!!!! (I know, I have a memory for images and
          >deatils but horrible with names)

          So much for photgraphic memory, huh? :-)

          Her name is Mari Morimoto and I'll send the link forward to her.

          She'll like it.

        • Kathryn Williams
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
            > So much for photgraphic memory, huh? :-)

            I can tell you exactly what the business card looked like but not what it
            says *sobs* what a worthless ablity. Probly why I'm having an easier time
            with Japanese then I did with english LOL

            > Her name is Mari Morimoto and I'll send the link forward to her.
            >
            > She'll like it.

            Thanks >^_^< So much was happening sunday and I think I got to side tracked
            when she gave it me to to remember where I set it. I know it was during that
            last panel with Rica and Eriko but all I can remember is being flustered by
            so many cute asian girls all speaking Japanese very very fast. I finally
            couldn't keep up LOL but I loved every moment of it >^_^<

            Realy need to write that con report. Maybe sometime this month when I get a
            moments free time.

            Thanks again.

            jaa ne

            Kat