Re: Yuricon Dance Sketch

  • Shannon J. L.
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
      Kawaii...
      > http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/Gallery01/Yuricon/Yuricondance.html

      I like. And you don't know her name? Heh...

      Shane :)
    • shenotski
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
        Jeese i fear what you may have drawn if you had been in the video
        room when the Engrish G-taste was playing.
        > Kawaii...
      • Kathryn Williams
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
          I said I was hyponized by her PONY TAILS >^_^<

          Kat

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
            >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

            >Before I die for the day (sleep that is) Thought I'd post this. Sorry it
            >has
            >taken so long to get it up. I've still not got around to writing my con
            >report (good thing I have a photo graphic memory) This is the sketch I was
            >drawing during the dance:
            >
            >http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/Gallery01/Yuricon/Yuricondance.html
            >
            >I can remember ever detail of that night but not the girls name and I lost
            >her business card too Arrggghhh!!!! (I know, I have a memory for images and
            >deatils but horrible with names)

            So much for photgraphic memory, huh? :-)

            Her name is Mari Morimoto and I'll send the link forward to her.

            She'll like it.

          • Kathryn Williams
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
              > So much for photgraphic memory, huh? :-)

              I can tell you exactly what the business card looked like but not what it
              says *sobs* what a worthless ablity. Probly why I'm having an easier time
              with Japanese then I did with english LOL

              > Her name is Mari Morimoto and I'll send the link forward to her.
              >
              > She'll like it.

              Thanks >^_^< So much was happening sunday and I think I got to side tracked
              when she gave it me to to remember where I set it. I know it was during that
              last panel with Rica and Eriko but all I can remember is being flustered by
              so many cute asian girls all speaking Japanese very very fast. I finally
              couldn't keep up LOL but I loved every moment of it >^_^<

              Realy need to write that con report. Maybe sometime this month when I get a
              moments free time.

              Thanks again.

              jaa ne

              Kat