Yuricon Dance Sketch

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
      Before I die for the day (sleep that is) Thought I'd post this. Sorry it has
      taken so long to get it up. I've still not got around to writing my con
      report (good thing I have a photo graphic memory) This is the sketch I was
      drawing during the dance:

      http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/Gallery01/Yuricon/Yuricondance.html

      I can remember ever detail of that night but not the girls name and I lost
      her business card too Arrggghhh!!!! (I know, I have a memory for images and
      deatils but horrible with names) If anyone knows how to contact her could
      they tell her the sketch is now up and that I'm sorry about lossing her
      business card. I think I got about 20 or so handded to me over the weekend.
      I think it got lost during the rush of packing everything up.

      Well, Off to sleep with me. Been scripting all night long and need sleep.

      Kun, Luck to you on your new project. Hope the to of you don't knock each
      other out or anything like that LOL

      Okay I'm in real need of sleep because I'm making no sence to myself now.

      oyasumi nasai

      Kat
    • Shannon J. L.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
        Kawaii...
        > http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/Gallery01/Yuricon/Yuricondance.html

        I like. And you don't know her name? Heh...

        Shane :)
      • shenotski
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
          Jeese i fear what you may have drawn if you had been in the video
          room when the Engrish G-taste was playing.
          > Kawaii...
        • Kathryn Williams
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
            I said I was hyponized by her PONY TAILS >^_^<

            Kat

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
              >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

              >Before I die for the day (sleep that is) Thought I'd post this. Sorry it
              >has
              >taken so long to get it up. I've still not got around to writing my con
              >report (good thing I have a photo graphic memory) This is the sketch I was
              >drawing during the dance:
              >
              >http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/Gallery01/Yuricon/Yuricondance.html
              >
              >I can remember ever detail of that night but not the girls name and I lost
              >her business card too Arrggghhh!!!! (I know, I have a memory for images and
              >deatils but horrible with names)

              So much for photgraphic memory, huh? :-)

              Her name is Mari Morimoto and I'll send the link forward to her.

              She'll like it.

            • Kathryn Williams
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
                > So much for photgraphic memory, huh? :-)

                I can tell you exactly what the business card looked like but not what it
                says *sobs* what a worthless ablity. Probly why I'm having an easier time
                with Japanese then I did with english LOL

                > Her name is Mari Morimoto and I'll send the link forward to her.
                >
                > She'll like it.

                Thanks >^_^< So much was happening sunday and I think I got to side tracked
                when she gave it me to to remember where I set it. I know it was during that
                last panel with Rica and Eriko but all I can remember is being flustered by
                so many cute asian girls all speaking Japanese very very fast. I finally
                couldn't keep up LOL but I loved every moment of it >^_^<

                Realy need to write that con report. Maybe sometime this month when I get a
                moments free time.

                Thanks again.

                jaa ne

                Kat