Re: [Yuricon] What's everybody watching? (Sorry, a bit long)

  • Thomas Scroggs
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 28 6:42 AM
      Ai Yori Aoshi - A fun romantic comedy. The usual tons
      of girlfriends problem; but it this case the emphasis
      is on friends, the hero and his girl love each other
      and everyone else knows it. The Yuri potential is
      form the character who has a tendency to grab the
      breasts of new girls she meets as a way of greeting.
      ;)

      Onegai Twins - Only two, maybe three, episodes of this
      fan-subbed. A boy with no past only has one photo to
      lead him to his childhood home and his unknown twin.
      A girl with no past only has one photo to lead her to
      her childhood home and her unknown twin. A girl with
      no past only has one photo to lead her to her
      childhood home and her unknown twin. And no that
      isn't a typo. The sequel to Onegai Teacher.

      Gatekeepers 21 - Much darker and more hopeless than
      the original series. And as for Yuri all the speaking
      characters in this series only one is male, and none
      mention any kind of boyfriend.

      Figure 17 - I just finished this. I LOVE it. Sure
      its a little campy sometimes, but its worth it. I
      think the ending highly appropriate, even if it does
      spoil the Yuri of the series, which becomes really
      strong around episode 10.

      Sadamitsu the Destroyer - An extremely hilarious take
      on the tough guy takes on the threat beyond his
      understanding with nothing but guts and a
      malfunctioning _________ left by a friendly being he
      got into trouble. No Yuri, but its to fun for that to
      take anything away.

      PS For those that are curious; I'm in a club, and we
      show lots of series.

      =====
      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • kun
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 8, 2003
        > Shucks. 'Blush'
        >
        > The guy actually did look a bit taken back. We have had lots of
        > converstations but never one quite like that. He was telling me that
        > some of his friends went to Yuricon. The first thing he mentioned was
        > the Henti room so he can't be that faint of heart.

        The Hentai room? o.0~ But...all of our rooms were playing hentai ;p
        Well...perhaps you can't count the live action room...but Weather Woman and
        Kekko Kamen come close =^.^=

        Kun