Re: [Yuricon]Re: OT Rant about crappy movies

  • Amy Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 5:54 AM

      The worst movie I've ever seen was Down to You. Just the entire concept is enough to make you wonder what the hell the writer was thinking - girl and guy meet, fall in love, have pregnancy scare, break up, guy gets drunk, talks to a spider, drinks girls' shampoo and ends up in hospital. O_o;; HUH? And the best part is, the shampoo drinking isn't even accurate *lol* (I mean that if you drank shampoo, your gag reflex would work and you wouldn't have to have your stomach pumped). Ignoring the extreme cheeziness that is the large majority of bad romantic comedies, this one adds aweful acting, voice-overs by the characters, a distinct lack of character development, coherent plot or even romance, and the added bonus of having Freddie Prinze Junior and Julia Styles in THE SAME MOVIE.

      Oh MAN was that a bad movie O_o

      -Zeph ^_^