[Yuricon]Re: OT Rant about crappy movies

  • chabels7@collegeclub.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2003
      Since we're on that topic, I have to mention that I saw the epitome of bad films, I will be seriously enshrined in the hall of shame for watching "Malibu's most wanted." The worse thing about it is that I hated it just from watching the commercials, but against my better judgment my rommate dragged me to see it with her. I am so ashamed for succumbing to that torture, that movie is so ridiculously stupid, I should've gotten paid for having to sit through it. Having gotten that off my chest, I'd like to say that I'm a new member, and have just been recently introduced into the Yuricon world. I was fumbling through a GR magazine and came across the world lesbian and manga and as the obssesed les feign my friends claim I am, I checked the net for more info and came across the series, which is by the way, AWESOME!!(Erica & co., you guys are a geniouses). I'm really looking forward to new issues and hope to delve deeper into the world of manga, please let me know what are must reads! For now, I have to get back to my o-chem homework :(

      -Isabel

      shenotski <duomaxwell@...> wrote:

      >I feal 'A mighty wind' a blowing.
      >
      >> The plot
      >> was...well, was there one? Oh, look, Madonna has brought her
      >considerable acting
      >> skills to a throw-away part as an assumedly bi or lesbian fencing
      >instructor. And
      >> an ice hotel that's warm enough that people aren't wearing heavy
      >coats, but
      >> cool enough that it's not melting to bits all around them?
      >Gracious, that film
      >> sucked without the women to look at!
      >>
      >> Katya
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Live better. Use CollegeClub.com to get a new roommate (and read some "Roommate Rants!")<http://navisite.collegeclub.com/servlet/channels.ChannelsServlet?areaid=61>

      CollegeClub.com makes college life even better.