Any possibilities of more Yuriko?

  • Daovan
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 23 8:59 AM
      Well, It may have taken me a good month of dodging schoolwork during
      class, to read the entire SnB, but I was definitely left with one
      nagging question:

      Is there any possibility of more stories about Yuriko?

      Honestly, you can't just leave it at that.

      I love the work, definitely well rounded characters, and I always
      love that "Well, sure you can guess, but no, nobody really knows
      just where this train is headed." (It makes the best series.)

      Well, at the very least, it would be great made into a manga.
      (Maybe someone wants to volenteer?)

      -Yue
    • Shannon Stricof
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 11, 2003
        EEEEEEEP! I stand corrected, my new answer, with magical lesbian powers bestowed upon the worthy from the gods above.

        -Shannon Ami

        Johann Chua <cjchua@...> wrote:
        At 11:45 PM 8/10/2003 -0700, Shannon Stricof wrote:
        >>... how can one emasculate *any* kind of -girl?
        >>
        >>Chris Davies.
        >
        >   It really isnt soo hard. That's the same as asking how does one
        effeminate
        >(sp, I know) a guy, and that's really really really easy.   -Shannon Ami

        Um, emasculate means "to remove the male reproductive glands; castrate".  The
        adjective form can even be synonymous with effeminate.

        Do you Yahoo!?