Shameless self promotion ^___^

  • the_judy_justice
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 12, 2003
      Hoi there...

      I hope you are all having a wonderfull summer. ^__^

      I've been working on a new version of my website. You can check it at:
      http://users.skynet.be/the_ju_ko_project/

      For the ones who would mind, the pictures of my exhibition in
      Brussels are up in the "PAINTINGS" section.

      You can see the place and the paintings as if you have been there.
      Isn't that nice? ^__^

      And drop me a line... I have such a nice email button. ^__-

      -Judy
    • Shannon J. L.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 13, 2003
        Nice site, very nice!

        Shane :)
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "the_judy_justice"

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 14, 2003
          >From: "the_judy_justice" <the_judy_justice@...>
          >
          >I hope you are all having a wonderfull summer. ^__^

          Well, *I* broke my arm, does that count? Hence the silence (typing is
          diffictult) and no updates or anything.

          >I've been working on a new version of my website. You can check it at:
          >http://users.skynet.be/the_ju_ko_project/
          >
          >For the ones who would mind, the pictures of my exhibition in
          >Brussels are up in the "PAINTINGS" section.

          Very cool! How was it, being the famous artiste? :-)

          >You can see the place and the paintings as if you have been there.
          >Isn't that nice? ^__^

          It is. I wish I could have been there, but I feel almost as if I was. :-)
          Thank you.

        • kate0211@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 14, 2003
            In a message dated 7/14/2003 8:33:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, alecto_fury@... writes:
            >You can see the place and the paintings as if you have been there.
            >Isn't that nice?  ^__^

            It is. I wish I could have been there, but I feel almost as if I was. :-)
            Thank you.
            I just want to know, where are the photos of the brilliant artiste with her works?  ;)

            Katya
          • the_judy_justice
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003

              > >From: "the_judy_justice" <the_judy_justice@y...>
              > >
              > >I hope you are all having a wonderfull summer. ^__^
              >
              > Well, *I* broke my arm, does that count? Hence the silence (typing
              is
              > diffictult) and no updates or anything.

              -smile- This is a great opportunity, Erica!

              Take that chance and get Maids or/and all kind of slaves to palliate
              your incapacity...

              I know I would make great use of a broken arm... -grin-

              > >I've been working on a new version of my website. You can check it
              at:
              > >http://users.skynet.be/the_ju_ko_project/
              > >
              > >For the ones who would mind, the pictures of my exhibition in
              > >Brussels are up in the "PAINTINGS" section.
              >
              > Very cool! How was it, being the famous artiste? :-)

              It was... Strange and nice. Honestly, I've been dreading it like
              death but it ended just nice.
              There were so many people there. My friends and loved ones but also
              plently of strangers and even a Yuricon member. ^__-

              > >You can see the place and the paintings as if you have been there.
              > >Isn't that nice? ^__^
              >
              > It is. I wish I could have been there, but I feel almost as if I
              was. :-)
              > Thank you.

              You're welcome. ^__^

              Ja,

              -Judy

              > http://www.yuricon.org

              > Because fanfic does not have to suck

            • the_judy_justice
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, kate0211@a... wrote:
                > In a message dated 7/14/2003 8:33:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                > alecto_fury@h... writes:
                > >You can see the place and the paintings as if you have been there.
                > >Isn't that nice? ^__^
                >
                > It is. I wish I could have been there, but I feel almost as if I
                was. :-)
                > Thank you.
                > I just want to know, where are the photos of the brilliant artiste
                with her
                > works? ;)
                >
                > Katya

                Er... Not sure what your question is...
                Anyway,the photographs of the paintings are here:

                http://users.skynet.be/the_ju_ko_project/expogallery.htm

                And the photographs of the opening are here:

                http://users.skynet.be/the_ju_ko_project/photosgallery/

                And I'm on one of those pictures, yes. ^___-

                -Judy
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003
                  >From: "the_judy_justice" <the_judy_justice@...>

                  >-smile- This is a great opportunity, Erica!
                  >
                  >Take that chance and get Maids or/and all kind of slaves to palliate
                  >your incapacity...
                  >
                  >I know I would make great use of a broken arm... -grin-

                  I have my lovely wife, who is cheerfully cutting my bagels and helping me
                  get dressed, with an unexpected patience.

                  But I'm trying to do as much as I can on my own...I hate being dependent on
                  other people.

                  > > Very cool! How was it, being the famous artiste? :-)
                  >
                  >It was... Strange and nice. Honestly, I've been dreading it like
                  >death but it ended just nice.
                  >There were so many people there. My friends and loved ones but also
                  >plently of strangers and even a Yuricon member. ^__-

                  That's great! Did you hand out autographs?

                • kate0211@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003
                    In a message dated 7/15/2003 10:19:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time, the_judy_justice@... writes:
                    And the photographs of the opening are here:

                    http://users.skynet.be/the_ju_ko_project/photosgallery/

                    And I'm on one of those pictures, yes. ^___-
                    Ah, but no clues aside from that?  ~.^

                    Katya