have an anime Q?

  • Cyborgnut42@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 10, 2003
      say has anybody ever heard of any anime called PITA-TEN?

      i friend of mine said i might like it but i cant seem to find any info on it

      if anyone can help id be much ablidged

      thanks

      grant
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11, 2003
        > say has anybody ever heard of any anime called PITA-TEN?
        >
        > i friend of mine said i might like it but i cant seem to find any info on it

        Well, I know that it can cause cavities ;p

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
      • Amy Gordon
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 11, 2003

          if you search for it in the archives, I'm pretty sure Kat talked about it at length ^_^

          It's an ultra-cute anime about an angel that can do no good, and a devil that can do no evil. it has a semi-canon shoujo-ai relationship between the two, though you don't really see it until the last few episodes. You can buy really bad Hong Kong subs at anime stores *lol* be prepared for really aweful mistakes.

          One word of warning: the only parts of the story that are actually important to the plot are the first and last few. All the ones in between are utterly useless, and frankly I just couldnt get through them (when I saw it with Kat we skipped the middle chunk ^_^;;). They're really cute and funny, but some of the characters are annoying and there's only so much sugar one can take *lol*

          Hope that helps!

          -Zeph ^_^
          > say has anybody ever heard of any anime called PITA-TEN?
          >
          > i friend of mine said i might like it but i cant seem to find any info on it

          Well, I know that it can cause cavities ;p
          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
          Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
          (1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
          http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/cGIolB/TM

        • Kathryn Williams
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11, 2003
            Pita Ten is by Koge-donbo, Teh character designer behind the maddness of Digi Charet and Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar. It is by far the most sugar shock series to date (that I know of and I'm still challanging someone to find me something cuter)

            As Ami said it is about a Angel and a Devil who move in together. In the anime you don't see anything about thier relationship until the last 3 episodes but the manga has alot more to it and the art books are just filled with some of the sweetest of shoujo ai moments I've ever seen.

            I was silly enough to try watching the entire series in one sitting based on one image from the back of the DVD which features the two girls gliding in each others arms. All I could think was "How could this utterly striaght series turn shoujo ai?" but it does. I've seen the ending 4 times and love it. You just have to skip to all the Shiya (the devil) and Misha (the angel) moments. Mind you Kobashi has the be the cutest anime girl I've ever seen. All in all this is not a series for everyone. My roomate gave up after the first volume (to think I sat through all 26 episodes at once Eppp)

            Anyways, watch the first 2 episodes and if you can get past the "Apple Pie of Love" then you'll do just fine
            >^_^<

            Jaa ne

            KAt

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 11, 2003
              thanks all for the help on pita ten

              i think ill still get it and whatch it and see the sweet sugar scenes for myself,lol

              thanks for all the gread advice my friends

              sincerly yours

              grant
            • Ryogachan@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 12, 2003
                In a message dated 7/11/2003 8:39:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time, neko_haruka@... writes:

                Anyways, watch the first 2 episodes and if you can get past the "Apple Pie of Love" then you'll do just fine >^_^<

                   I think I'm still recovering from that, and the special Heaven Glue. Lol.

                This place is [Her Lie] The World and the inhabitants are [Trapped] Blessed...
                What would you have me do? Who can see that there is only blood on the wall? There is no Tapestry.