Re: [Yuricon] Japanese Imitation Tatu: Juemilia

  • Ryogachan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2003

      Has anyone seen the new Japanese Tatu? Complete with the japanese cover of "All the thing she said"

      Here's their official homepage:  ::JUEMILIA::

      If you want something a little more english, just google search em.

      I looked into her eyes and saw a reflection of the dearest love and coldest hate. I will die frozen in deep contentment.