Re: At Anime Expo!

  • shenotski
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2003
      Anime-expo was alot better this year. Still were delays but nothing
      to bad. I had fun meeting up with alot of people htat i know. Meet
      some american voice actors, asked a few questions to people that make
      manga. All around it was fun. I especually enjoyed spounting lines
      from fight club durring the masquerade. Don't think i meet anyone
      from Yuricon there. Oh well i'm going to try to get to AWA next.
      Anyone want to meet up there?