Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon at Otakon

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 3, 2003
      > Plus *I* will be at Otakon, for all who missed me at Yuricon due to
      > SARS scares. Please come tell me how much fun you all had and how it
      > can never, ever possibly happen again so you can watch me cry like a
      > little girl. :-D

      Well, I wasn't sure before, but now I HAVE to go! =^.^=

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 3, 2003
        From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

        >And just as a shameless, selfish aside, I will be turning 31 that Friday.

        Then we'll have to do something especially mean spirited for you to
        celebrate. :-)

        I remember 31...wait, no I don't. Really...it just passed by like a phantom
        birthday.

        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 3, 2003
          Thanks all for volunteering!

          I'm not sure of the table number yet, but I'll let you know when I get it.
          As I said, we're sharing with SJC and ANext, two great groups of people, so
          even if I'm not there, you'll have good company. (Perhaps better, if I'm not
          there! LOL)

        • Renee
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 3, 2003
            *Gets a soft plastic squeeky mallet and bops Erica on the head* You're commming to Otakon! If Yuricon was ever to form back into a physical con, I'd be there as long as it's with in the USA....and next time I'd be able to drag Spork and Yorkie along...who would volunteer for some form of fanfiction panel...wether they wanted to or not.^_- Tampa is local for Sporky anyway if you seriously have it there...and Yorkie doesn't have muc of a choice, she's adopted me as her kid and I live with her, I'll just drag her.^_-

            Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:
            Thanks all for volunteering!

            I'm not sure of the table number yet, but I'll let you know when I get it.
            As I said, we're sharing with SJC and ANext, two great groups of people, so
            even if I'm not there, you'll have good company. (Perhaps better, if I'm not
            there! LOL)

            Do you Yahoo!?
          • Chalcahuite
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 3, 2003
              As long as it's funny, bring it on. ;)

              -=-
              Serge

              > From: "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...>
              > Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 09:04:15 -0400
              > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon at Otakon
              >
              > From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>
              >
              >> And just as a shameless, selfish aside, I will be turning 31 that Friday.
              >
              > Then we'll have to do something especially mean spirited for you to
              > celebrate. :-)
              >
              > I remember 31...wait, no I don't. Really...it just passed by like a phantom
              > birthday.

              > http://www.yuricon.org

              > Because fanfic does not have to suck

            • Jamie Bonsignore
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 3, 2003
                I'll try and stop by... I have too much going on really to work the booth though... gomen.... o-o;;