Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon at Otakon

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 2, 2003
      I'll track ya down,lol

      atheniag <e.l.f.@...> wrote:
      Hi all!

      I have some very good news! Yuricon will have a piece of a table in
      the Otakon Dealer's Room. Yippee! We'll be able to bring out Yuri
      Monogatari and Rica 'tte Kanji!? to the largerst fan audience on the
      East Coast. :-)

      So, of course, I'm looking for people to volunteer to sit with the
      table for a while. Because we are sharing a table, I can't offer any
      passes of any kind...you'll have to pay your own way, as I am,  but if
      you sit for more than a few hours, I'll buy lunch. :-)

      I'll be there from Friday evening on. I'm not currently planning a
      room party, but you'll know where to find me, so stop by and say hi!

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 3, 2003
        > Plus *I* will be at Otakon, for all who missed me at Yuricon due to
        > SARS scares. Please come tell me how much fun you all had and how it
        > can never, ever possibly happen again so you can watch me cry like a
        > little girl. :-D

        Well, I wasn't sure before, but now I HAVE to go! =^.^=

        Kun
        ----'-,-{@
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 3, 2003
          From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

          >And just as a shameless, selfish aside, I will be turning 31 that Friday.

          Then we'll have to do something especially mean spirited for you to
          celebrate. :-)

          I remember 31...wait, no I don't. Really...it just passed by like a phantom
          birthday.

          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 3, 2003
            Thanks all for volunteering!

            I'm not sure of the table number yet, but I'll let you know when I get it.
            As I said, we're sharing with SJC and ANext, two great groups of people, so
            even if I'm not there, you'll have good company. (Perhaps better, if I'm not
            there! LOL)

          • Renee

              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 3, 2003
                As long as it's funny, bring it on. ;)

                -=-
                Serge

                > From: "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...>
                > Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 09:04:15 -0400
                > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon at Otakon
                >
                > From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>
                >
                >> And just as a shameless, selfish aside, I will be turning 31 that Friday.
                >
                > Then we'll have to do something especially mean spirited for you to
                > celebrate. :-)
                >
                > I remember 31...wait, no I don't. Really...it just passed by like a phantom
                > birthday.

                > http://www.yuricon.org

                > Because fanfic does not have to suck

              • Jamie Bonsignore