Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon at Otakon

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 2, 2003
      Donna and I will be there, though we've already volunteered to help out Jim
      in Security for the con, I don't know what that will entail and how much
      time we'll have off just yet. But, if either of us have some time, we'd be
      more than happy to man the table and give you a chance to relax. At the
      very least we will definitely stop by and say hi.

      And just as a shameless, selfish aside, I will be turning 31 that Friday.

      -=-
      Serge

      > From: "atheniag" <e.l.f.@...>
      > Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 23:08:47 -0000
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Yuricon at Otakon
      >
      > Hi all!
      >
      > I have some very good news! Yuricon will have a piece of a table in
      > the Otakon Dealer's Room. Yippee! We'll be able to bring out Yuri
      > Monogatari and Rica 'tte Kanji!? to the largerst fan audience on the
      > East Coast. :-)
      >
      > So, of course, I'm looking for people to volunteer to sit with the
      > table for a while. Because we are sharing a table, I can't offer any
      > passes of any kind...you'll have to pay your own way, as I am, but if
      > you sit for more than a few hours, I'll buy lunch. :-)
      >
      > I'll be there from Friday evening on. I'm not currently planning a
      > room party, but you'll know where to find me, so stop by and say hi!

    • Renee
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 2, 2003
        I'll track ya down,lol

        atheniag <e.l.f.@...> wrote:
        Hi all!

        I have some very good news! Yuricon will have a piece of a table in
        the Otakon Dealer's Room. Yippee! We'll be able to bring out Yuri
        Monogatari and Rica 'tte Kanji!? to the largerst fan audience on the
        East Coast. :-)

        So, of course, I'm looking for people to volunteer to sit with the
        table for a while. Because we are sharing a table, I can't offer any
        passes of any kind...you'll have to pay your own way, as I am,  but if
        you sit for more than a few hours, I'll buy lunch. :-)

        I'll be there from Friday evening on. I'm not currently planning a
        room party, but you'll know where to find me, so stop by and say hi!

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 3, 2003
          > Plus *I* will be at Otakon, for all who missed me at Yuricon due to
          > SARS scares. Please come tell me how much fun you all had and how it
          > can never, ever possibly happen again so you can watch me cry like a
          > little girl. :-D

          Well, I wasn't sure before, but now I HAVE to go! =^.^=

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 3, 2003
            From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

            >And just as a shameless, selfish aside, I will be turning 31 that Friday.

            Then we'll have to do something especially mean spirited for you to
            celebrate. :-)

            I remember 31...wait, no I don't. Really...it just passed by like a phantom
            birthday.

            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 3, 2003
              Thanks all for volunteering!

              I'm not sure of the table number yet, but I'll let you know when I get it.
              As I said, we're sharing with SJC and ANext, two great groups of people, so
              even if I'm not there, you'll have good company. (Perhaps better, if I'm not
              there! LOL)

            • Renee

                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 3, 2003
                  As long as it's funny, bring it on. ;)

                  -=-
                  Serge

                  > From: "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...>
                  > Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 09:04:15 -0400
                  > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                  > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon at Otakon
                  >
                  > From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>
                  >
                  >> And just as a shameless, selfish aside, I will be turning 31 that Friday.
                  >
                  > Then we'll have to do something especially mean spirited for you to
                  > celebrate. :-)
                  >
                  > I remember 31...wait, no I don't. Really...it just passed by like a phantom
                  > birthday.

                  > http://www.yuricon.org

                  > Because fanfic does not have to suck

                • Jamie Bonsignore