Re: [Yuricon] More PR. Animefringe

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2003
      At 08:40 AM 7/2/2003 -0400, Erica Friedman wrote:
      >>http://www.animefringe.com/magazine/2003/07/feature/07/index.php3
      >
      >Dillon, that's great! It's a simply spectacular interview. Rica's so
      >wondefully articulate, in any language.
      >Thank you - it was a pleasure to read. And I'll definitely be adding it to
      >our "In the Press" page.

      There's some interest on the Gays & Comics Forum:

      http://forums.delphiforums.com/gaycomics/start

      Specifically from from Francois Peneaud who maintains the gay comics list:

      http://gaycomicslist.free.fr/
    • Koemy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2003
        Hi ,minasan

        > >My feature of "Rica 'tte Kanji", which includes a most spectacular
        > >interview with Rica, is now up in this month's issue of Animefringe.
        > >
        > >http://www.animefringe.com/magazine/2003/07/feature/07/index.php3
        >
        > Dillon, that's great! It's a simply spectacular interview. Rica's so
        > wondefully articulate, in any language.
        > Thank you - it was a pleasure to read. And I'll definitely be adding it to
        > our "In the Press" page.

        YES !!its really great !!!
        thank you very much !!
        l really hope many peolpe enjoy "Rica 'tte kanji!?" story ....

        Rica Takashima
        Im thinking about next story...
        ja-ne !!
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2003
          >From: Koemy@...

          >YES !!its really great !!!
          >thank you very much !!
          >l really hope many peolpe enjoy "Rica 'tte kanji!?" story ....

          I know I do - every time!

          >Rica Takashima
          >Im thinking about next story...

          Yay! Good. I'll look forward to hearing about Miho trying to quit smoking.
          LOL