More PR. Animefringe

  • dillon font
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hey all,

      My feature of "Rica 'tte Kanji", which includes a most spectacular interview with Rica, is now up in this month's issue of Animefringe.

      I should have also written in how to get the book, but hopefully peopleknow how to google these things by now :-p

      -dillon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2003
        >From: "dillon font" <difont@...>
        >Hey all,
        >
        >My feature of "Rica 'tte Kanji", which includes a most spectacular
        >interview with Rica, is now up in this month's issue of Animefringe.
        >
        >http://www.animefringe.com/magazine/2003/07/feature/07/index.php3

        Dillon, that's great! It's a simply spectacular interview. Rica's so
        wondefully articulate, in any language.
        Thank you - it was a pleasure to read. And I'll definitely be adding it to
        our "In the Press" page.

        >I should have also written in how to get the book, but hopefully peopleknow
        >how to google these things by now :-p

        Should do, but sadly...don't. I get emails all the time asking to put stuff
        on the website that's already there, linked, and we even have a search
        engine you can use to find things. LOL

        >-dillon

      • Johann Chua
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2003
          At 08:40 AM 7/2/2003 -0400, Erica Friedman wrote:
          >>http://www.animefringe.com/magazine/2003/07/feature/07/index.php3
          >
          >Dillon, that's great! It's a simply spectacular interview. Rica's so
          >wondefully articulate, in any language.
          >Thank you - it was a pleasure to read. And I'll definitely be adding it to
          >our "In the Press" page.

          There's some interest on the Gays & Comics Forum:

          http://forums.delphiforums.com/gaycomics/start

          Specifically from from Francois Peneaud who maintains the gay comics list:

          http://gaycomicslist.free.fr/
        • Koemy@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2003
            Hi ,minasan

            > >My feature of "Rica 'tte Kanji", which includes a most spectacular
            > >interview with Rica, is now up in this month's issue of Animefringe.
            > >
            > >http://www.animefringe.com/magazine/2003/07/feature/07/index.php3
            >
            > Dillon, that's great! It's a simply spectacular interview. Rica's so
            > wondefully articulate, in any language.
            > Thank you - it was a pleasure to read. And I'll definitely be adding it to
            > our "In the Press" page.

            YES !!its really great !!!
            thank you very much !!
            l really hope many peolpe enjoy "Rica 'tte kanji!?" story ....

            Rica Takashima
            Im thinking about next story...
            ja-ne !!
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2003
              >From: Koemy@...

              >YES !!its really great !!!
              >thank you very much !!
              >l really hope many peolpe enjoy "Rica 'tte kanji!?" story ....

              I know I do - every time!

              >Rica Takashima
              >Im thinking about next story...

              Yay! Good. I'll look forward to hearing about Miho trying to quit smoking.
              LOL