PR Sightings.

  • Chalcahuite
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Just thought I'd let you guys know that I saw two blurbs about ALC
      publishing and Rica 'tte Kanji?! First at ANN, which I check a couple times
      a day, and at Animenation, which ANN properly credited as the source of the
      blurb, and I just followed the link back.

      Animenation blurb
      http://www.animenation.net/news/index.php?id=5101

      And as I write this the ANN blurb is the second item down in the News
      section on the main page.
      http://www.animenewsnetwork.com

      -=-
      Serge
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        >From: Chalcahuite <ximatl@...>

        >Just thought I'd let you guys know that I saw two blurbs about ALC
        >publishing and Rica 'tte Kanji?! First at ANN, which I check a couple times
        >a day, and at Animenation, which ANN properly credited as the source of the
        >blurb, and I just followed the link back.

        Yeah - I wasn't busy at work yesterday, so I shot out a few press releases.
        :-)

        Animenation emailed me...I didn't know ANN picked it up. I'm hoping
        Animerica will cover it, too.