Re: Longest con report of them all

  • shenotski
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
      I'll just say this.... DANM.
      man ive done nothing for over a week.. really should try doing
      something productive. Remember everyone, don't be lazy like I am.

      -"death will be unlike 2001, the room at the end of the ride."
      > >http://www.livejournal.com/users/oneiric22
      > >
      > >Pictures can be found on http://lameleg.faithweb.com/
      > >
      > >-Pat
    • Pat
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Gina D" <nineofnine@h...> wrote:
        > I see reference to "teh sexay" on the pic site, but can you please
        tell me
        > what pic features her and which one in the pic she is?
        >
        > Finally, my curiousity will be satisfied.

        She's going to absolutely kill me, but I'll tell you anyway. ^^
        It wasn't a very good picture, so she's all worried that hearts will
        be broken over Teh Sexay not being so sexay as she twirls.

        http://lameleg.faithweb.com/image10.htm

        Teh Sexay is the Asian girl with the red face and glasses, seen here
        trying desperately to escape before I could get a shot.

        I'll be trying to find a British woman to hide behind, if anyone
        needs me. <runs away>

        -Pat
      • Christina
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Pat" <oneiric22@y...> wrote:

          > She's going to absolutely kill me, but I'll tell you anyway. ^^

          I'm not going to kill you. I'm just going to plot your demise from
          afar. LOL.

          > It wasn't a very good picture, so she's all worried that hearts
          will
          > be broken over Teh Sexay not being so sexay as she twirls.

          Nope. I'll just stand by what I said time and time again, with that
          pic as proof: I'm not that great looking. See, I wasn't kidding
          when I told you not to listen to Pat and Nic. ^^;;;

          And I'm not worried about broken hearts, I'm more worried about
          the too-lavish proouncements made over the list. ^^;; I don't want
          people to resent me. ^.^; I dunno.

          And I wasn't twirling. "Escaping" is the word I'd use. "Escaping."
          ^_^ and with good reason! LOL.

          I'm currently in the middle of planning on getting some decent
          shots of myself so that I have something other than that to show
          what I look like. I'm not that great looking, but that <points at the
          posted pic> isn't particularly flattering, either. LOL. ^^;;;;;;

          > I'll be trying to find a British woman to hide behind, if anyone
          > needs me. <runs away>

          Hey! No fair, hiding behind unsuspecting British women! I've got
          dibs! If you find one, I get to have her! <laugh> (but good call on
          your part. If you do happen to find one, I will be most distracted,
          and your demise will become no more than an idle threat long
          forgotten) ^_^