Re: [Yuricon] Re: So........AX? and Yuricon photos

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2003
      ax? sorry i haven't been on the net much

      shenotski <duomaxwell@...> wrote:
      Anyone want to meet up at AX? I'm gonna be there.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/cGIolB/TM

    • jason
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2003
        the link on your page to yuricon this year didnt work at all and i so
        much wnated to all the cute girls in thier cosplay outfits...and some
        guys also if there where any...

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kage9of9235" <nineofnine@h...> wrote:
        > Well, those tickets I supposedly won to AX finally materialized,
        all
        > of 3 days before I would have to head down, so they're still as
        > worthless as when they didn't exist. That being said, can anyone
        > recommend suitable punishment for the guy who's had 8 months to get
        > this done, but thinks he's forgiven because he finally comes
        through
        > too late in the game?
        >

        > In other, happier news, I finally got my film developed and I have
        > Yuricon pics, hopefully they'll be up soon at
        > http://www.geocities.com/laufc expect them by Wednesday evening.
        > And, Mon Capitan is lucky, she wanted a King cosplayer, I found one
        at
        > Fanime and snapped a pic. Renee-ICQ/AIM me and I'll send it to you
        so
        > you don't have to wade through the 120+ pics.
        >

        > kage-kun
        >

        > "ookami wa ookami"
      • stellaluna_42
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kage9of9235" <nineofnine@h...> wrote:
          > Well, those tickets I supposedly won to AX finally materialized,
          all
          > of 3 days before I would have to head down, so they're still as
          > worthless as when they didn't exist. That being said, can anyone
          > recommend suitable punishment for the guy who's had 8 months to get
          > this done, but thinks he's forgiven because he finally comes
          through
          > too late in the game?

          How about the Seven Deaths (a medival form of torture/excecution).
          *eg*

          STELLALUNA ^_^