Re: [Yuricon] Don't Be Fooled!

  • Steven Perez
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1, 2003
      On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 Trixterpriest@... wrote:
      > > > Here lurky lurky lurky....
      > > >
      > > > *does a little summoning dance*
      > > >
      > > I don't lurk. I just don't have much to say.
      > >

      > Steven, you post all the time ;p

      Once in a blue moon is 'all the time', is it? *raise eyebrow*
      Oh, and you can call me Steve. :)

      > Don't worry, the lurker police aren't coming after
      > you for a long time =^.^=

      But I thought those nice men in their clean white coats would
      be here soon. They said they'd take me to a nice, restful place,
      and that they'd let me wear a jacket that makes me hug myself, too. ;p

      Steven Perez AKA Sabre Kamen and Bishounen Hunter S @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,-'-,
      Lover of Males and Females, and quite Kinky to boot! :D @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,
      LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/bishounenhuntrs @}|--'-,--,
    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 1, 2003
        > > Steven, you post all the time ;p
        > >
        > Once in a blue moon is 'all the time', is it? *raise eyebrow*
        > Oh, and you can call me Steve. :)

        Nearly every day is not once in a blue moon ;p At the very least, two or three times a week.

        > > Don't worry, the lurker police aren't coming after
        > > you for a long time =^.^=
        > >
        > But I thought those nice men in their clean white coats would
        > be here soon. They said they'd take me to a nice, restful place,
        > and that they'd let me wear a jacket that makes me hug myself, too. ;p

        I'm sure if you work hard enough at it, you'll achieve your dream someday.... =^.^=

        Kun