Re: [Yuricon] Longest con report of them all

  • Gina D
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2003
      >From: "Pat" <oneiric22@...>
      >
      >http://www.livejournal.com/users/oneiric22
      >
      >Pictures can be found on http://lameleg.faithweb.com/
      >
      >-Pat

      I see reference to "teh sexay" on the pic site, but can you please tell me
      what pic features her and which one in the pic she is?

      Finally, my curiousity will be satisfied.

      kage-kun
      "ookami wa ookami"

    • shenotski
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
        I'll just say this.... DANM.
        man ive done nothing for over a week.. really should try doing
        something productive. Remember everyone, don't be lazy like I am.

        -"death will be unlike 2001, the room at the end of the ride."
        > >http://www.livejournal.com/users/oneiric22
        > >
        > >Pictures can be found on http://lameleg.faithweb.com/
        > >
        > >-Pat
      • Pat
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Gina D" <nineofnine@h...> wrote:
          > I see reference to "teh sexay" on the pic site, but can you please
          tell me
          > what pic features her and which one in the pic she is?
          >
          > Finally, my curiousity will be satisfied.

          She's going to absolutely kill me, but I'll tell you anyway. ^^
          It wasn't a very good picture, so she's all worried that hearts will
          be broken over Teh Sexay not being so sexay as she twirls.

          http://lameleg.faithweb.com/image10.htm

          Teh Sexay is the Asian girl with the red face and glasses, seen here
          trying desperately to escape before I could get a shot.

          I'll be trying to find a British woman to hide behind, if anyone
          needs me. <runs away>

          -Pat
        • Christina
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Pat" <oneiric22@y...> wrote:

            > She's going to absolutely kill me, but I'll tell you anyway. ^^

            I'm not going to kill you. I'm just going to plot your demise from
            afar. LOL.

            > It wasn't a very good picture, so she's all worried that hearts
            will
            > be broken over Teh Sexay not being so sexay as she twirls.

            Nope. I'll just stand by what I said time and time again, with that
            pic as proof: I'm not that great looking. See, I wasn't kidding
            when I told you not to listen to Pat and Nic. ^^;;;

            And I'm not worried about broken hearts, I'm more worried about
            the too-lavish proouncements made over the list. ^^;; I don't want
            people to resent me. ^.^; I dunno.

            And I wasn't twirling. "Escaping" is the word I'd use. "Escaping."
            ^_^ and with good reason! LOL.

            I'm currently in the middle of planning on getting some decent
            shots of myself so that I have something other than that to show
            what I look like. I'm not that great looking, but that <points at the
            posted pic> isn't particularly flattering, either. LOL. ^^;;;;;;

            > I'll be trying to find a British woman to hide behind, if anyone
            > needs me. <runs away>

            Hey! No fair, hiding behind unsuspecting British women! I've got
            dibs! If you find one, I get to have her! <laugh> (but good call on
            your part. If you do happen to find one, I will be most distracted,
            and your demise will become no more than an idle threat long
            forgotten) ^_^