So........AX?

  • stellaluna_42
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2003
      Just wondering if there are there any Yuricon plans for AX or Comic
      Con? Is there going to be a panel or a casual get-together?

      STELLALUNA ::^_^::

      *still sad that I didn't get to go to Yuricon*
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 28, 2003
        >From: "stellaluna_42" <stellaluna_42@...>

        >Just wondering if there are there any Yuricon plans for AX or Comic
        >Con? Is there going to be a panel or a casual get-together?

        Not on my schedule. Feel free to organize something yourself. ;-)

      • Gina D
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 28, 2003
          >From: "stellaluna_42" <stellaluna_42@...>
          >
          >Just wondering if there are there any Yuricon plans for AX or Comic
          >Con? Is there going to be a panel or a casual get-together?

          I was going to organize a little room party, but the tickets I supposedly
          won to AX never materialized so I'm won't be going. Besides, with Yuricon
          having happened this year, most people probably won't be going to AX either.

          kage-kun
          "ookami wa ookami"

        • kage9of9235
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 30, 2003
            Well, those tickets I supposedly won to AX finally materialized, all
            of 3 days before I would have to head down, so they're still as
            worthless as when they didn't exist. That being said, can anyone
            recommend suitable punishment for the guy who's had 8 months to get
            this done, but thinks he's forgiven because he finally comes through
            too late in the game?

            In other, happier news, I finally got my film developed and I have
            Yuricon pics, hopefully they'll be up soon at
            http://www.geocities.com/laufc expect them by Wednesday evening.
            And, Mon Capitan is lucky, she wanted a King cosplayer, I found one at
            Fanime and snapped a pic. Renee-ICQ/AIM me and I'll send it to you so
            you don't have to wade through the 120+ pics.

            kage-kun

            "ookami wa ookami"
          • shenotski
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 30, 2003
              Anyone want to meet up at AX? I'm gonna be there.
            • Sam
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 1, 2003
                ax? sorry i haven't been on the net much

                shenotski <duomaxwell@...> wrote:
                Anyone want to meet up at AX? I'm gonna be there.

                http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/cGIolB/TM

              • jason
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 1, 2003
                  the link on your page to yuricon this year didnt work at all and i so
                  much wnated to all the cute girls in thier cosplay outfits...and some
                  guys also if there where any...

                  --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kage9of9235" <nineofnine@h...> wrote:
                  > Well, those tickets I supposedly won to AX finally materialized,
                  all
                  > of 3 days before I would have to head down, so they're still as
                  > worthless as when they didn't exist. That being said, can anyone
                  > recommend suitable punishment for the guy who's had 8 months to get
                  > this done, but thinks he's forgiven because he finally comes
                  through
                  > too late in the game?
                  >

                  > In other, happier news, I finally got my film developed and I have
                  > Yuricon pics, hopefully they'll be up soon at
                  > http://www.geocities.com/laufc expect them by Wednesday evening.
                  > And, Mon Capitan is lucky, she wanted a King cosplayer, I found one
                  at
                  > Fanime and snapped a pic. Renee-ICQ/AIM me and I'll send it to you
                  so
                  > you don't have to wade through the 120+ pics.
                  >

                  > kage-kun
                  >

                  > "ookami wa ookami"
                • stellaluna_42
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 2, 2003
                    --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "kage9of9235" <nineofnine@h...> wrote:
                    > Well, those tickets I supposedly won to AX finally materialized,
                    all
                    > of 3 days before I would have to head down, so they're still as
                    > worthless as when they didn't exist. That being said, can anyone
                    > recommend suitable punishment for the guy who's had 8 months to get
                    > this done, but thinks he's forgiven because he finally comes
                    through
                    > too late in the game?

                    How about the Seven Deaths (a medival form of torture/excecution).
                    *eg*

                    STELLALUNA ^_^