Re: [Yuricon] I'm baaaccck

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 27, 2003
      Lmao, sure, we can do lunch and whoever else wants to come along can join in.^_^

      Levk Velez <levk_v@...> wrote:
      Hee hee, sounds like fun ^_^ I like driving ^_^ lol :)

      =====

      http://www.v1331-productions.com
      http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/zone/l/e/levk/levk.html
      http://www.mydeardiary.com/cgi-bin/diary.cgi?a=Levk

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Renee
      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 30, 2003
        �.� *Gives Kun a degree for little dancing...^_-

        Trixterpriest@... wrote:
        > What excitement?Lol! I miss ya Kunnnnnnnn!*Glomps Kun*

        Then it's up to you to start making the excitement, so get to it! ;p

        *does a little excitement dance*

        Kun

        Do you Yahoo!?