Re: I'm baaaccck

  • Christina
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 27, 2003
      <sigh> so many people up in the northeast, so far away from
      me. ;_; LOL. I need to move from Texas.

      ... ... I need to move to London. LOL. ^_^
    • Renee
      Message 45 of 45 , Jun 30, 2003
        �.� *Gives Kun a degree for little dancing...^_-

        Trixterpriest@... wrote:
        > What excitement?Lol! I miss ya Kunnnnnnnn!*Glomps Kun*

        Then it's up to you to start making the excitement, so get to it! ;p

        *does a little excitement dance*

        Kun

        Do you Yahoo!?