the con report that wouldn't end

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      After two weeks of furtive typing at work, I have finally managed to
      finish my con report. There's only one problem. My webserver is down.
      Figures, doesn't it? Anyways, I will let you guys know when
      everything is up, and link you. I've been told that it is amusing.
      Stay tuned for more.

      The ding-dong and walkie talkies are of course mentioned.