Don't Be Fooled!

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 25, 2003
      Yes, they are among us...the ever present...Lurkers!

      oooooWeeeeeooooo...

      I now know that they DO exist and even socially thrive on other planes of existance, having seen some of their more natural habitats just last night. I'm certain that they can be called to respond on this list with just a little coaxing.

      Here lurky lurky lurky....

      *does a little summoning dance*

      ;p

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@
    • Tim II
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 25, 2003
        ...Start infomercial...

        I did it so can YOU!!!

        In just three easy steps!!!!

        1. Hit reply to this message!!!

        2. Type something!!!!!

        3. Hit the sent command!!!!!

        It is JUST that EASY!!!!!

        Sincer,

        Tim II- Challenger

        --- Trixterpriest@... wrote:
        > Yes, they are among us...the ever present...Lurkers!
        >
        > oooooWeeeeeooooo...
        >
        > I now know that they DO exist and even socially
        > thrive on other planes of existance, having seen
        > some of their more natural habitats just last night.
        > I'm certain that they can be called to respond on
        > this list with just a little coaxing.
        >
        > Here lurky lurky lurky....
        >
        > *does a little summoning dance*
        >
        > ;p
        >
        > Kun
        > ----'-,-{@

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • Ka Smith
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 26, 2003
          Hey now! I never got a cookie for showing up here as a non-lurker in
          the first place!! <walks around on strike as she holds up a sign
          proclaiming 'equal cookie rights' in large bold letters>

          ~Ka~

        • Trixterpriest@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 27, 2003
            > Hey now! I never got a cookie for showing up here as a non-lurker in
            > the first place!! <walks around on strike as she holds up a sign
            > proclaiming 'equal cookie rights' in large bold letters>
            >
            > ~Ka~

            Sorry, we only deal in cookie dough here ;p

            Kun
            ----'-,-{@
          • Sam
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 27, 2003
              yeah so what is the problem with lurkers

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/cGIolB/TM

            • Trixterpriest@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 27, 2003
                Too defensive maybe? ;p I didn't say there was a problem, just that they're out there... =^.^=

                Kun
                ----'-,-{@

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 27, 2003
                  > Sorry, we only deal in cookie dough here ;p
                  >
                  > Kun
                  > ----'-,-{@

                  Funny you should mention...I *LOVE* cookie dough!!

                  ^.^

                  ~Ka~
                • Steven Perez
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 28, 2003
                    On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 Trixterpriest@... wrote:
                    [...edit...]
                    > Here lurky lurky lurky....
                    >
                    > *does a little summoning dance*

                    I don't lurk. I just don't have much to say.

                    Steven Perez AKA Sabre Kamen and Bishounen Hunter S @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,-'-,
                    Lover of Males and Females, and quite Kinky to boot! :D @}|--'--,-`-,-`-,
                    LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/bishounenhuntrs @}|--'-,--,
                  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 30, 2003
                      > > Here lurky lurky lurky....
                      > >
                      > > *does a little summoning dance*
                      > >
                      > I don't lurk. I just don't have much to say.

                      Steven, you post all the time ;p Don't worry, the lurker police aren't coming after you for a long time =^.^=

                      Kun
                      ----'-,-{@
                    • Steven Perez
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 1, 2003
                        On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 Trixterpriest@... wrote:
                        > > > Here lurky lurky lurky....
                        > > >
                        > > > *does a little summoning dance*
                        > > >
                        > > I don't lurk. I just don't have much to say.
                        > >

                        > Steven, you post all the time ;p

                        Once in a blue moon is 'all the time', is it? *raise eyebrow*
                        Oh, and you can call me Steve. :)

                        > Don't worry, the lurker police aren't coming after
                        > you for a long time =^.^=

                        But I thought those nice men in their clean white coats would
                        be here soon. They said they'd take me to a nice, restful place,
                        and that they'd let me wear a jacket that makes me hug myself, too. ;p

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jul 1, 2003
                          > > Steven, you post all the time ;p
                          > >
                          > Once in a blue moon is 'all the time', is it? *raise eyebrow*
                          > Oh, and you can call me Steve. :)

                          Nearly every day is not once in a blue moon ;p At the very least, two or three times a week.

                          > > Don't worry, the lurker police aren't coming after
                          > > you for a long time =^.^=
                          > >
                          > But I thought those nice men in their clean white coats would
                          > be here soon. They said they'd take me to a nice, restful place,
                          > and that they'd let me wear a jacket that makes me hug myself, too. ;p

                          I'm sure if you work hard enough at it, you'll achieve your dream someday.... =^.^=

                          Kun