Re: Re: [Yuricon] Welcome to all our new list members!(OT)

  • Michi Yamiko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003

      Another Tanya Huff fan! *glees* :D

      Welcome ;) And I must say... Kris is cool ;) Diana's a little too arrogant for my tastes.

      -Alex

       ----> uwaa you know of them? thats awesome! I'm the other way around tho I've been a big diana fan since book one when she said she was gay or did dhe say bi..ehh nan demo nai yo~ ^^

      Powered by Outblaze
    • nuriseiya@rogers.com