Re: Fwd: the laws for us

  • shenotski
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2 9:22 PM
      Don't forget that if there is a Chinies man they are always a master
      of Kung Fu. I really love just how culturally shallow Japan can be
      some times, it makes for some pretty funny stuff. Cas in Point G
      Gundam, my god if that isn't a sterotype i don't know what is. I
      espcually love how the maxer has boxing glows, comes in on a
      surfboard, and has cowboy pistols. I can't wait till they make RACIST
      GUNDAM.
    • cricharddavies
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3 3:23 PM
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Sam <usa_in_the_uk03@y...> wrote:
        > *In a story, americans never really "win" but always contribute,
        often
        > commiting over kill

        And this is different from reality how?

        Chris Davies.