Re: [Yuricon] BSJSS Sailor Yuri [was: welcome to the new list members]

  • Shannon Stricof
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 2, 2003
      Tekken is really easy to forget, it's kinda like Virtua Fighter, all button mashing until you get the hang of it. Those specific gals (Michelle and Xiaoyu) are really quirky, and arent so easy to play. May I suggest Nina, not only does she look good in tights, but she is absolutely impossible to keep up with, having multi-throws, reversals, and weird switch ups. Gotta like the nut kick too, hee hee.

      Ahh, kinda interesting that the females always whup the guys' butts in fighters (I mean the characters, but maybe otherwise too).

      I'd love to take you on in Street Fighter, but I don't think my severely outdated abilities with Chun Li or Dhalsim would stand up to a Cammy played by a pro. Geez, I remember a really old gameboy fighter that I think had a lesbian in it, she was always kissing girls at the end of fights, had a real big whip too. Chicks with weapons!!! (Gotta like Soul Caliber for that aspect too) too bad I can't remember the name of it, darn.

      -Shannon Ami, Self Proclaimed Video Game Conosseiur

      Heh.... I forgot about Tekken [1,2,3,4]....

      I never really played them at all.

      I have tried Michelle Chang before.... I can do 5 hit combos, ... then I'm usually made into mince meat shortly there-after. Xiaoyu looks fun, but I can't get the hang of her at all. I have the wrong rhythm for her.

      I'm more King [from Art of Fighting / Ryuuko no Ken, King of Fighters], Shiranui Mai, Sakazaki Yuri, Toodoo Kasumi, Blue Mary Ryan; Xiang Chun-Li, Psylocke [Betsy Braddock], Morrigan Aensland, Sakura Kasugano and Cammy White.

      Outside of those ... I'm TOAST !!

      ~ SMA

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Ryogachan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 2, 2003
        In a message dated 6/2/2003 8:42:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time, shanami632@... writes:

        Yay!, Ami/Mako is definately my favorite yuri pairing too, at least in Sailormoon, even though I don't have a reason (like the rest of you).

        I like Ami/Mako, I like Mina/Mako, I like Ami/Usagi... I guess I'm just kind of liberal with the pairings, lol.

        Too bad we haven't met, I would thrash you in any Tekken you've ever played, but,

        I'm not a guy (at least I'm pretty sure I'm not), so I guess I'm not said exception.

        -Shannon Ami

           Mmmm Tekken. Speaking of fighting games.. I can't wait for Soul Caliber 2 to be released!!

        * ~ Kes ^.~*

        ---------------

        What I've felt, what I've known... Turn the pages, turn the stone
        Behind the door.. should I open it for you?

      • MaiDomino@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 2, 2003
          Every play the SNK side?

          I grew up on Chun-Li, but once I got exposed to SNK stuff, I was hooked for life. Now, I alsmost exclusively play SNK fighters [but I play the Capcom vs* series, and the Capcom / SNK crossovers].

          See me in private email; I can hook you up on some emulators until you can get back into shape on SNK stuff [I'm still looking for Capcom stuff].

          ~ SMA

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 2, 2003
            In a message dated 6/2/2003 21:19:07 Pacific Daylight Time, shanami632@... writes:

            Tekken is really easy to forget, it's kinda like Virtua Fighter, all button mashing until you get the hang of it. Those specific gals (Michelle and Xiaoyu) are really quirky, and arent so easy to play. May I suggest Nina, not only does she look good in tights, but she is absolutely impossible to keep up with, having multi-throws, reversals, and weird switch ups. Gotta like the nut kick too, hee hee.

            Does Nina have a twin / palette swap character Anna or something like that?

            Rival Schools / Project Justice has a character, Tiffany Rose [who's a tribute to porn star Tiffany Lords I'm told ~ look @ her and tell me that's wrong :]. Her team-up is a kiss. Her throw: she puts your head in her cleavage, shakes it all around, then "pushes" you away with a strong thrust.

            She MUST be a secret Gainax product. :)

            ~ SMA
          • MaiDomino@aol.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 2, 2003
              In a message dated 6/2/2003 21:23:15 Pacific Daylight Time, Ryogachan@... writes:

              I like Ami/Mako, I like Mina/Mako, I like Ami/Usagi... I guess I'm just kind of liberal with the pairings, lol.

              You know ... I really have a hard time seeing Minako with anyone yuri. Dunno why, really, but she's the least one I can see.... Maybe it's all the frenetic boy chasing she does in the series....

              I can =so= see Ami / Usagi, though. I wonder why I can never find any *good* fics combining those two.

              ~ SMA

            • Dave
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 2, 2003
                Ryogachan@a...
                > writes:
                >

                > > I like Ami/Mako, I like Mina/Mako, I like Ami/Usagi... I guess
                I'm just kind

                > You know ... I really have a hard time seeing Minako with anyone
                yuri. Dunno
                > why, really, but she's the least one I can see.... Maybe it's all
                the frenetic
                > boy chasing she does in the series....
                >
                > I can =so= see Ami / Usagi, though. I wonder why I can never find
                any *good*
                > fics combining those two.
                >
                > ~ SMA

                I know someone who is working on such a story, but her Muse isn't
                very cooperative, so it's slow going.

                Of course, I knew that once I mentioned Mako/Mina, the entire CoA&M
                would be out with pitchforks ~_^ That's Ok though. For the record,
                I've writen Ami/Mako, Mina/Rei, Usagi/Rei, and of course I HAD to do
                a few Haruka/Michiru, But Mako/Mina got me started in Shoujoai. The
                vast majority of my fics are Mako/Mina (I "Dance with the one that
                brung me" ~_^), but I do like branching out on occasion.
              • MaiDomino@aol.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 3, 2003
                  In a message dated 6/2/2003 23:56:14 Pacific Daylight Time, merrickdave@... writes:

                  Of course, I knew that once I mentioned Mako/Mina, the entire CoA&M
                  would be out with pitchforks ~_^ That's Ok though. For the record,
                  I've writen Ami/Mako

                  What pitchforks? (stuff, hide, hide, stuff, tuck away)

                  I'd like to see some of your stuff [ami/mako, and anyone/rei].

                  Where would one [without pitchforks, mind you] find it / them?

                  ~ SMA
                • Amy Gordon
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 3, 2003

                    Well, I've seen Mina paired with everyone since she's the "senshi of looove" XD But it was Erica's Mako/Ami fic that sold me ^_^ Where's your fanfic?

                    -Zeph ^_^

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 3, 2003
                      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Amy Gordon" <zephthebest@h...> wrote:
                      > Well, I've seen Mina paired with everyone since she's the "senshi
                      > of looove" XD But it was Erica's Mako/Ami fic that sold me ^_^
                      > Where's your fanfic?

                      My best (and longest) so far is "Who Wants to Live Forever"
                      12 chapters (13 if you count the omake)
                      Pairings: Mako/Ami (briefly), Mako/Mina, Usagi/Rei.
                      It was pretty well recieved (the folks at Shoujoai.com are really
                      kind)
                      You can find it Here:
                      http://www.shoujoai.com/forum/topic_show.pl?tid=6284

                      For a little more humorous story, try "Puss and Boots" a re-telling
                      of the classic fairy tale with the BSSM charas.
                      4 chapters (it was supposed to be a short)
                      Pairings:Mina/Rei, Mako/Ami, Haruka/Michiru.
                      Everyone seemed to get a kick out of it :)
                      It's Here:
                      http://www.shoujoai.com/forum/topic_show.pl?tid=8598

                      Hope you enjoy :)
                    • Dave
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 3, 2003
                        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Amy Gordon" <zephthebest@h...> wrote:

                        Oh! Almost forgot, for a sweet "day in the life" type Haruka/Michiru
                        story, try this.
                        "Thank You" H/M one chapter short. you can find Here:
                        http://www.shoujoai.com/forum/topic_show.pl?
                        pid=61047&hl=Dido&hlm=phrase#61047

                        For this pair, I like to write short stories dealing with their
                        everyday life, and family.
                      • Shannon Stricof