Re: [Yuricon] [spamfic] [utena] SFAE: Episode 42

  • Shannon Stricof
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 2, 2003
      Absolutely luv it, especially the quote analysis.

      -Shannon Ami

      dreiser <dreiser3@...> wrote:
      It's the spamfic that never ends... and to celebrate that
      fact and the fact that the real life AniLesboCon (huzzah,
      Yuricon!) is about to arrive I'm posting a new idiotic
      episode of Scenes From An Elevator daily to celebrate. So
      sit back, read, and have some fun like the rest of us
      hopefully will have in a few days.

      Scenes From An Elevator:
      An Idiotic Utena Spamfic

      By: Dreiser

      EPISODE FORTY TWO: T-Minus 13...

      SCENE: A nondescript broken elevator at Ohtori Academy
      where the shadows of the AniLesboCon security team are
      seen sitting inside of it. Several gun shots ring out in
      the early morning air, waking Lucrezia Noin up with a
      start. The Sunlit  Garden no longer plays faintly in
      the background.

      NOIN: (Flies forward. Blinks her eyes grumpily.) Wut
      th' hell is goin' on? I didn't ask for any Elevator wake
      up calls.

      MIREILLE: (Smiles prettily at Noin.) So sorry. We were
      just going through our early morning routine of
      shooting anything that moves and looks remotely like a
      threat to my status as most attractive assassin. (A
      shot fires off and Mireille whirls around just in time
      to see Kirika's gun smoking and a figure flopping down
      in the distance. Mireille squeals with excitement and
      claps her hands happily.) Perfect shot, kitten, as
      always! (She hugs Kirika to her breasts, seeming quite
      unaware of the practically nonexistent but still smug
      smile Kirika wears.) You're such a good little
      assassin, aren't you? Yes you are!

      NOIN: (Blinks dumbly. Looks mildly disgusted.) You two
      have quite the Oedipal/Electra combined complex thing
      going on, don't you?

      MIREILLE: (Scowls at Noin.) I'm French, not Greek.

      JURI: (Shouts from the distance.) Noooo! For the love
      of god, nooo!

      MIREILLE: (Looks around for Juri.) Who was that
      disturbed sounding person? They had an insulting tone
      in their voice when speaking to me.

      KIRIKA: (Flips, tosses, catches, and finally fancily
      shoots her gun in the general direction of the French
      Le Ramada Inn where AniLesboCon is being held.) Uhn!

      JURI: (Very freaked out.) Augh! Stop your shooting,
      crazy French people!

      KIRIKA: (Nonexistently squints. Says forcefully.) UHN!

      JURI: (Still slightly freaked out.) Okay, okay! Only
      one of you is French, the other is Japanese. I
      apologize, I don't care, just stop all of your crazy
      shooting! We've lost twenty guests already!

      MIREILLE: (Sniffs.) Too late for lamenting appeals
      of the weakling masses. I don't think I want to be
      involved with an organization that insults the French.
      Come, kitten, lets leave this dismal place and go in
      search of slinky outfits that will accentuate my curvy
      figure as to make me look even more like a cradle robber.

      KIRIKA: (Nods solemnly. She starts to go after Mireille
      who has already done a series of complex leaps and flips
      before exiting the Elevator but stops to stare at Noin
      hard. Kirika forms a small frown.) Uhn.

      NOIN: (Scowls at Kirika.) Who are you uhn'ing at?

      (Kirika forms an almost nonexistent evil smile then
      does several fancy flips out of the Elevator. As she
      descendants to the ground she fires off two bullets,
      both of which hit the large cable which has the sole
      responsibility of holding the Elevator up. She lands
      soundlessly next to Mireille who is looking
      impatiently at her watch.)

      MIREILLE: (Slightly annoyed.) Kitten, that took five
      seconds. What have I told you? I'm a three second exit
      girl.

      KIRIKA: (Tugs on Mireille's sleeve and points up at
      the Elevator.) Uhn.

      MIREILLE: (Sighs heavily and looks up.) What is it
      now? (Her eyes widen when she hears the slight snap of
      the cables. She turns to face Kirika, wearing an
      expression of disbelief.) Did you just shoot that
      cable so it would slowly fray and fall apart, making
      them all plummet to a very bloody and inevitable doom?

      KIRIKA: (Looks nonexistently worried.) Uhn...?

      MIREILLE: (Squeals happily and hugs Kirika to her
      breasts.) Oh, kitten, thank you! You really are the
      best prepubescent girlfriend ever!

      NOIN: (Shouts from the Elevator.) I hope someone
      arrests you before you start scoping out the
      kindergartens next, you French Michael Jackson!

      MIREILLE: (Frostily glares up at the Elevator.)
      Kitten...

      KIRIKA: (Goes ultra squinty and nods. She pulls out
      her gun calmly and shoots of a bullet which ricochets
      in the Elevator causing a good deal of chaos for the
      people in there.) Uhn.

      MIREILLE: (Smiles happily at Kirika and winds her arm
      through hers.) Thank you, that was ever so helpful!
      Now what to do... (Her eyes grow lidded with thought.
      She suddenly hops up and down, making her breasts
      bounce and Kirika stare at them more than usual.) I
      know! Shopping!

      KIRIKA: (Nonexistently pleads for mercy.) Uhn.

      MIREILLE: (Teases.) That's what you always say.

      SCENE: An obscure and well hidden room in the French
      Le Ramada Inn. Arisugawa Tenoh Ai is recovering her
      breath but beaming happily at the kidnapped object of
      her affection, quite unaware of the chaos she's
      created with her disappearance. The Sunlit Garden no
      longer plays faintly in the background.

      AI: (Beams super happily.) We're finally alone!

      CHLOE: (Narrows already squinty eyes.) You aren't Kirika.

      AI: (Shakes her head and smiles.) No, not at all! I'm
      Arisugawa Tenoh Ai, the only scientifically created test
      tube love child of Arisugawa Juri and Tenoh Haruka. I'm
      living proof of the combined genetic coolness of anime
      lesbians everywhere!

      CHLOE: (Squints more and looks around.) Where have you
      taken me? (She looks swiftly back at Ai.) Do you work
      for the Soldats?

      AI: (Blinks.) The who? (Tilts her head to one side.)
      I heard you talking backstage... well, I heard you
      threatening a guest of the convention and I before I
      knew it, here we are!

      CHLOE: (Stares at Ai.) That makes no sense.

      AI: (Blushes bright red.) I'm sorry, but you have a
      really pretty voice. When I heard it I just had to have
      it and you all to myself. I hope you don't mind.

      CHLOE: (Squints way more, so her eyes are little
      slits.) What did you just say?

      AI: (Claps her hands and beams.) See? It even sounds
      pretty now when you're being threatening! I've never
      heard such a pretty voice before. (Leans in closer to
      Chloe.) Would you sing a song for me? I just know that
      you must sing wonderfully.

      CHLOE: (Moves away and looks disturbed at the idea of
      singing for anyone.) I don't sing, I kill things. In fact,
      I'm looking for Kirika so I can seek my revenge for what
      happened to me in our series canon. (Her eyes get ultra squinty
      and out of the depths of her green cloak that makes her look
      somewhat homeless she produces her horrifying weapon.) All
      while using this, my horrifying weapon! Viva revenge!

      AI: (Stares curiously at Chloe's chosen horrifying
      weapon.) Isn't that a spoon?

      CHLOE: (Whirls around to stare at Ai, squinting
      mightily.) Yes... and?

      AI: (Still staring at Chloe's horrifying weapon a bit
      perplexed.) And it's a pink plastic spoon?

      CHLOE: (Grits her teeth.) So...?

      AI: (Continues to stare at Chloe's horrifying weapon and
      her face is one of complete confusion now.) Your horrifying
      weapon is a pink plastic spoon from Baskin Robbins.

      CHLOE: (Purple faced expression of rage. Twitching
      severely.) Your point being?

      AI: (Stares at Chloe blank faced.) It seems like an
      ineffective horrifying weapon, that's all.

      CHLOE: (Thrusts the pink spoon in Ai's face.) Do you
      want me to use this on you?! (She gets up close and personal,
      right in Ai's face.) Well?! Do you?!

      AI: (Tilts her head and smiles.) No, but I'd really like to
      put my tongue where that spoon was.

      CHLOE: (Turns as red as a tomato as she realizes exactly
      what this means. She stammers nervously.) Okay...

      AI: (Somewhat evil glint in her eyes.) Excellent.

      SCENE: Some wall in Ohtori Academy during an unusually
      timely and frequent sunset. The figures of the Shadow
      Play Girls A-ko, B-ko, and C-ko are seen. The Sunlit
      Garden no longer plays faintly in the background.

      B-KO: (Grumbles and folds her arms over her chest.)
      Took you long enough. And what the hell is with the
      stupid episode name anyway?

      A-KO: (Wisely.) I think the Author is counting down
      the days until the real Yuricon. Supposedly she's
      doing an episode a day until the real event happens.

      B-KO: (Snorts and laughs.) If I was her I wouldn't count
      the days until people attack her in person for not finishing
      fics that should've been completed eons ago.

      A-KO: (Shakes her head.) As if anyone cares enough
      about her to do that.

      B-KO: (Muses.) True... (She looks over at C-ko who has
      remained silent and strangely enough, reading a paper
      during this.) Hey, scab! What're you doing? We have fic
      time here. Don't waste it by pretending you can read.

      C-KO: (Sniffs.) Shows what you know, I CAN read. And
      at a fifth grade level! Anyway, that doesn't matter
      now, look at this! (She thrusts the paper at them.)
      See what it says here? Touga-sempai somehow escaped
      from Miki the Hut's clutches and he's coming back to
      rule the Ohtori Student Council again! What changes
      will this bring?

      A-KO: (Stares at the paper.) The only thing I can see
      is a huge advertisement that says boot cut jeans are
      going on sale again at Le Olde Navy this weekend.

      B-KO: (Snickers.) Fifth grade reading level my ass!

      C-KO: (Stands up and waves the paper around.) I can so
      read! The stupid Author was just using me as a
      convenient plot device! It's not fair... I hate being
      used that way!

      B-KO: (Dry tones.) Plot device, right. Since when has
      this fic had a plot?

      C-KO: (Crumples paper and mutters.) Stupid Author. I
      really do hope someone attacks you at the con. Especially for
      your never to be finished Harry Potter fic.

      To be continued...

      The coolest characters in this spamfiction are from
      Utena. This is a nonsensical out of character piece of
      tripe that I write when extremely bored. I'll continue
      to write this series when I'm extremely bored because
      sometimes I just feel like being silly. In other words
      don't take this stinky poo seriously. It's spam, spam,
      spammmm!

      But if you are offended or you just like to complain
      you can email the stupid Author here: dreiser3@...

      And to see further travesties she's written just take
      a hop and a skip over to: http://www.dreiser.net/

      The not so thrilling trailer line: What will happen next time?!
      Will the stupid Author of this spamfic actually write an episode
      of Elevator a day until the real Yuricon happens?! Is a plastic pink
      spoon really the horrifying weapon?! And does Elevator now have a
      plot?! Not very likely.

      A RANDOM QUOTE AND ANALYZATION:

      "Your goat mind games won't work on me!"
      -Reese; Malcolm in the Middle-

      WAKABA: (Stares at the quote.) What the hell does that
      mean?

      SAIONJI: (Rubs his chin and ponders.) I think it's
      talking of the intelligence animals hold that mankind
      often ignores exists and how eventually this will bite
      us in the ass.

      WAKABA: (Stares at Saionji like he's a retard.) You're
      such a himbo.

      SAIONJI: (Looks offended.) Well, you're a crude
      ruffian!

      CHU CHU: (Folds arms and says in uppity tones.) Chu...
      chu chu!

      SAIONJI: (Nods his head.) Never have I heard wiser
      words spoken, my friend.

      WAKABA: (Rubs her forehead.) Just kill me now.

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 2, 2003
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Andy00@a... wrote:
        > Actually, Mireille is Corsican. Not French. ^^

        Damn! Beat me to it ~_^ {found that out on the oficial site hyping
        the dub release. I've only seen epp 1 :( Gotta get more soon :)}
      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 3, 2003
          > It's the spamfic that never ends... and to celebrate that
          > fact and the fact that the real life AniLesboCon (huzzah,
          > Yuricon!) is about to arrive I'm posting a new idiotic
          > episode of Scenes From An Elevator daily to celebrate. So
          > sit back, read, and have some fun like the rest of us
          > hopefully will have in a few days.
          >

          > Scenes From An Elevator:
          > An Idiotic Utena Spamfic

          Bless you, Dreiser, bless you ;p

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
          *does a little elevator dance*
        • dreiser
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 3, 2003
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Andy00@a... wrote:
            > Actually, Mireille is Corsican. Not French. ^^

            Corsica is a part of France and besides, Napolean was
            from Corsica and I'm pretty sure he said he was French.
            Anywayyyy... it's best to never take me seriously. Most
            of all in this fic. lol. At least no one corrected me
            when I said Mireille's a cradle robber. Heh.

            Rather than spamming the ml, anyone who wants the
            daily dose of elevator idiocy can just visit my website
            at http://www.dreiser.net/

            I'll have the new episode uploaded and linked there
            every night as soon as I've finished typing it up. Which
            usually takes ehh... ten minutes? lol. So sad.

            Later!

            Nic
          • Shannon Stricof
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 3, 2003
              Actually, I'm pretty sure Corsica and Sardinia are a separate country by now (If you have read any Ludlum, it's in the Matarese Circle), though I don't claim to know for sure.

              SFAE rocks, Nic, you are my heroine.

              -Shannon Ami

              dreiser <dreiser3@...> wrote:
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Andy00@a... wrote:
              > Actually, Mireille is Corsican.   Not French.   ^^

              Corsica is a part of France and besides, Napolean was
              from Corsica and I'm pretty sure he said he was French.
              Anywayyyy... it's best to never take me seriously. Most
              of all in this fic. lol. At least no one corrected me
              when I said Mireille's a cradle robber. Heh.

              Rather than spamming the ml, anyone who wants the
              daily dose of elevator idiocy can just visit my website
              at http://www.dreiser.net/

              I'll have the new episode uploaded and linked there
              every night as soon as I've finished typing it up. Which
              usually takes ehh... ten minutes? lol. So sad.

              Later!

              Nic

              Do you Yahoo!?

            • shirobara12
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 3, 2003
                > Actually, Mireille is Corsican. Not French. ^^

                Hehehe, someone here hates France and doesn't want
                Mireille Bouquet to be French because then he would have to
                hate Mireille and, oh no, that would be terrible, how can
                anyone hate Mireille, not Mireille, not her!!! :) ;)

                Saying "Mireille is Corsican, not French!" is like saying
                "Kasuga Ayumu is not Japanese, she's Osakan!" - I mean,
                come on, really. :) Mireille is French, a lesbian and
                an assassin, and a lot of people hate her for all three
                things - but that's what she is and there's no way of
                denying any of the three. :)

                White Rose
              • kate0211@aol.com
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 3, 2003
                  In a message dated 6/3/2003 11:06:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dreiser3@... writes:

                  Rather than spamming the ml, anyone who wants the
                  daily dose of elevator idiocy can just visit my website
                  at http://www.dreiser.net/

                  Well, it seems that I'm only about 43 episodes behind...!  I'd better get reading!  ;)

                  Katya
                • kate0211@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 3, 2003
                    In a message dated 6/4/2003 12:37:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time, shanami632@... writes:

                    Actually, I'm pretty sure Corsica and Sardinia are a separate country by now (If you have read any Ludlum, it's in the Matarese Circle), though I don't claim to know for sure.

                    Corsica is a part of France.  Sardinia is a part of Italy.

                    Katya, Geographer
                  • Eltink, Royi
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 4, 2003
                      *steps uit of lurkerville*

                      Corsica independant? Some people are trying to (the usual way, bombings, assasinations and stuff like that).... But knowing France and its regiments Foreigners Legion there, I doubt they'll get indepance the next decade.

                      > Saying "Mireille is Corsican, not French!" is like saying
                      > "Kasuga Ayumu is not Japanese, she's Osakan!" - I mean,
                      > come on, really. :) Mireille is French, a lesbian and
                      > an assassin, and a lot of people hate her for all three
                      > things - but that's what she is and there's no way of
                      > denying any of the three. :)

                      ..wich reminds me of an April fools day, article:
                      The recent grassroots U.S. boycott of all French items has caused an unforseen side-effect in the anime world. Sales of the recently released anime "Noir", which is set in France, have dropped off as American fans have exercised their patriotic duty to avoid any and all French influences.

                      Another anime fan, also wishing to remain anonymous, had this to say: "If it was up to me, I'd buy 'Noir'. It's the kind of story that I like, a bit like 'The Professional' or 'La Femme Nikita'. But my father works at a big defence contractor and his security clearance is up for review this month. My family can't afford for my father to lose his job right now - we have to join in with the French boycott."

                      A third fan, who was willing to give his name but will remain anonymous anyway, gave a slightly different reason for boycotting the "Noir" anime. "Sure, they go in and kill people who can't be removed any other way, just like we're doing in Iraq. But their biggest enemy is named 'Soldats', and that means 'soldiers' in French - I looked it up on Babelfish. I can't in good conscience buy something that has soldiers as the bad guys while American soldiers are fighting the good fight in Iraq."

                      There is currently no word from ADV Films as to whether they are changing their plans for "Noir" in light of the current boycott of French products.

                      Ro'
                      ...who still has to see Noir ep 14 and further...

                      *steps back in lurkerville*
                    • Shannon Stricof