Re: Welcome to new members

  • Buttercup
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      > Please feel free to delurk and introduce yourselves, share any
      > favorite yuri couples, scenes, series, etc. We always like to talk
      > about the thing that brings us all together here. :-)

      I'm new also, so thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to Yuricon
      very much.

      I'm relatively new to anime, and have only seen a few series so far, all of
      which had distinct yuri elements. Haruka and Michiru, of course, which is
      how I got hooked on anime. Then I watched Revolutionary Girl Utena, which
      I loved and continue to rewatch. Most recently, I've become totally
      obsessed with Noir, which has very little in the way of fan service and
      extremely subtle yuri hints, but has a rich storyline and wonderfully
      complex characters.

    • Trixterpriest@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
        > I'm new also, so thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to Yuricon
        > very much.
        >
        > I'm relatively new to anime, and have only seen a few series so far, all of
        > which had distinct yuri elements. Haruka and Michiru, of course, which is
        > how I got hooked on anime. Then I watched Revolutionary Girl Utena, which
        > I loved and continue to rewatch. Most recently, I've become totally
        > obsessed with Noir, which has very little in the way of fan service and
        > extremely subtle yuri hints, but has a rich storyline and wonderfully
        > complex characters.

        A small but very worthy lineup there, B :) I'd say you started off on the right foot! Welcome to this list and if you want there's another list on the Yuricon site that can direct you to more anime with yuri or shoujoai subtext...we call it The List ;)

        Kun