Reminder about Yuricon's Fanfiction Workshop

  • Sean Gaffney
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      Just a reminder to let you know that there will be a Fanfiction
      Workshop at this year's Yuricon. While the other fanfiction panels
      are mainly discussion oriented, this workshop is hands on. If you're
      having trouble finding the right idea to write, or have a veritable
      plethora of ideas, but always seem to struggle when it comes to
      actually committing them to paper/word processor, then this is the
      place for you.

      Feel free to bring your fics with you to the workshop, though be
      aware if it's 390 pages long, we likely won't read all of it. :-D
      The fics should have yuri in them somewhere... this is Yuricon, after
      all.

      And if you don't have anything to bring, but always enjoy reading
      other yuri fics, please come as well! All will be welcome to offer
      comments and suggestions as to how fics could be improved. The
      workshop can't happen without C&Cers. And yes, folks have permission
      to say something is simply bad, though I suggest being fairly polite
      about it. ^_-

      Come on, come all, and enjoy!

      --SG